ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87787
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Jezz I mean.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm looking through the cast list of the WoM project, in fact I'm this very moment writing a scene commenting on how many of the candidates reduced their involvement in AG to zero or just about that after they exited the tournament. A number of the veteran finalists ended up in the Counting Time Xatchat which, as Xzeno tells me, has had a few departures, but every now and then some of the other forum veterans (not necessarily involved in CT, like Kingryan and Thoad) will pop up here (on that note is Crimsonblade still around?). Then there's other users I think have gone, like Parsat, but then I got a request from him to update the poetry contest not too long ago too. And even if I didn't know he was still on AG I'd know he was still kicking it because every submission I make on DA seems to make him nauseated eventually lol (in all fairness he's asking for it).

Ultimately the only ones I have confidence in declaring are the admins and mods from the early generation, like DragonMistress (whom I still have tabs on), and Flipski and Calm (whom I don't).

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I think I know why Ernie has a 15 in his name.Not because of his date of birth,but because he's active for 15 days,then he's inactive for 15 days.Probably because of that.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

,then he's inactive for 15 days

He was inactive longer than that. A lot longer.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I used to leave for much longer periods of time than just 2 months. You guys just aren't used to my strange habit of disappearing and hibernating for the winter. I've done it every year without warning. You all just haven't caught on yet.

Ernie murdered Skeleton and dissapeared to lose the police.

http://www.for-cats-only.com/images/submittedPhotos/advice/adviceHumanAngelo.jpg

Are they gone?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Twas a shame for Daleks to leave

OMG I ALREADY MISS DALEKS.
My hotel's freakin internet died the before he left and I never got to say goodbye...

Also I have talked to these two. Kingryan and Efan. Did they completely leave at somepoint? As they are older users and aren't very active.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Has anyone else noticed that IAgree hasn't posted in awhile?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Has anyone else noticed that IAgree hasn't posted in awhile?

Talked to him about this..he doesn't get much time to get on AG. Mostly just weekends if he can
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I used to leave for much longer periods of time than just 2 months. You guys just aren't used to my strange habit of disappearing and hibernating for the winter. I've done it every year without warning. You all just haven't caught on yet.

Btw, you're not on ArcadeBoss too.
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

deathbewithyou
i probably have a good quote somewhere but ill find it later
he was a good friend and leader/founder of the Armor of God clan

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

deathbewithyou

I think I might've seen him around the community before.

By the way katnip is another one I've thought of.

Katnip28, banned later 2012 for being underage.

Last words:"ahh! i forgot about that! i doubt it will actually happen but......if it did then id be sad. i never got to do the things on my bucket list!"

Most valued words:"weird what a coincidence! if u were wearing a dress that would just be flat out strange XD haha"
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Katnip28, banned later 2012 for being underage.

I see why she stopped commenting to me now :P
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

And not one mention of Chillz's hiatus.

I'm here to commemorate the best friend I've ever had in this cyber world. Highfire, wherever you are, God bless you, you filthy Welsh arse. Here, have a pony, for old time's sake. I hope you're Zerg-rushing with the rest of Parliament while eating scones and drinking lager with the rest of you limeys.
(For those who don't know, Highfire was the first to use the signatures, with his "-H&quot

http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1757-1320700278.gif

-Chillz

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

(For those who don't know, Highfire was the first to use the signatures, with his "-H&quot

Highfire came long after signatures were used.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Many veterans of AG are gone. Now it's time for a new generation of Armor Gamers.

Showing 31-45 of 303