Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Are People Losing the Ability to Communicate

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 7:17pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

er-I think that students who get into the best places of higher education read textbooks.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 7:18pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

Lel wut da eff iz dis topic 'bout? Imma leik gonna mak alllll u brozas mah B!

-Chillz

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 9:17am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

*grunt grunt*  *snort grunt*  *grunt snort snort grunt srusnoort*  *grunt grunt snort*  *oogabooga!*

(translation:)  I think some of the lesser people are losing the ability to communicate.  It will be the grammar and spelling Nazis who will take over!

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 9:46am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

The old world London:
Crikey. 'E said that? We shoulda bashed 'is brains in a while ago. Now them 'atters are gonna hunt us down and turn us into grinding piss!
Modern times, most of the English-speaking Western youth world:

Lel wut da eff iz dis topic 'bout? Imma leik gonna mak alllll u brozas mah B!

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:26pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,086 posts

Knight

Ever read A Clockwork Orange? One heck of a funny fictive teenager dialect, yet it isn't less expressive than normal speech. You pony?

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:43pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

Kaplah!

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:52pm

Graham

Graham

6,422 posts

In an area where the entirety of Earth is globally connected, able to stream video seamlessly 12,500km away, and have eskimos comment on chilean outfits, yes, I would say people are losing the ability to communicate.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:09pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,135 posts

Knight

I think the question should be Are People Losing the Ability to Communicate within their family instead because people around the World can communicate now thanks to the Internet. The funny thing is that the dad, mom,son,daughter can all be together in the family room and not communicate with each other because they are too busy communicating with their online friends. xD

Reply to Are People Losing the Ability to Communicate

You must be logged in to post a reply!