ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDWF does art!

107 10536
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts

I just wanted to make a thread and see what you guys think about my art. Feel free to comment and give me your opinions!

First drawing I've ever done
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_2945_zps06185243.jpg

• 107 Replies
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,839 posts

aaaand no one got my comment. Okay then.

For the record, it's a quote from "Uncle Sam", the residential bald eagle of The Muppet Show. He's very American.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

I understood it. I didn't have much to adress it with. Yes, I saw the thing in Disney world too.

daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

Also if pang can hold still long enough I'll attempt to draw him :3

Chaim him down! Show that you are the one that wears the pants in the relationship. Then take off... o wait. PG-13. Snap. Ummmm. Ya. I am just going to... Wait. 4 day weekend! What is this madness? Insane I tell you insane. Actually if you could art all day I would be happy.
That was intentional. It's like "wut" n stuff.

Well maybe I did it on purpose too! What now pickpocket?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

The bird...the pretty bird..he looks into my soul O.O

Chaim him down! Show that you are the one that wears the pants in the relationship. Then take off... o wait. PG-13. Snap. Ummmm. Ya.

Whoa daleks! How did you know abou-ahem...*looks around nervously* nevermind O.o

I kid, of course.

Actually if you could art all day I would be happy.

The hell am I suppose to do then if she is busy with that? D=
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts

Actually if you could art all day I would be happy.

Only if I didn't have to go to work. The irony in that is that I work at a arts and craft store lol xD

Knowing you you'll probably be on ag, playing skyrim, trying to bother me :P,watching the MLB news, or just being your weird self and running around the place lol
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

Knowing you you'll probably be on ag, playing skyrim, trying to bother me :P,watching the MLB news, or just being your weird self and running around the place lol

.....GAAAAAAAAAAAY
Well maybe I did it on purpose too! What now pickpocket?

Thats just ridiculous. What sort of un-educated fool puts "your" instead of "you`re" on the world wide web? Har har har!

Do what daleks said..... about the pants..... *awkward eye twitch*
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,839 posts

Thats just ridiculous. What sort of un-educated fool puts "your" instead of "you`re" on the world wide web? Har har har!

The kind that just about everyone else wants to throat-punch. There's a fine line between spelling correctly and "1337." But I digress. Whatever that means.

Can we just leave pang's pants out of this?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,234 posts

Thats just ridiculous. What sort of un-educated fool puts "your" instead of "you`re" on the world wide web?

daleks for one.
daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

Can we just leave pang's pants out of this?

Wooooaah man. Who ever said i was talking about pang's pants?

Ahh ****. Sorry DWF. I am starting to make this thread like Cen's art thread, mostly talk. And not even talk about art.
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts

Ahh ****. Sorry DWF. I am starting to make this thread like Cen's art thread, mostly talk. And not even talk about art.

Lol it's fine! I love coming back from being gone and seeing all that's been going on xD

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_2747_zps858e3183.jpg
Can't we all just love each other lol xD
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,234 posts

Have you ever seen a robot inlove before?

And your art is looking like tattoo's everyday.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

I can love everyone... Except r2. He smells like a turd. Sorry, but it's true.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,234 posts

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/I+m+just+gonna+go+die+in+a+hole+now+_a72365a106a876fff122c580d017daa8.jpg

So what are you planning to make next DWF?

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I've just been really busy lol

Enjoy

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_1434_zps22eb12fc.jpg

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,712 posts

It's like a Giger Alien, but with a helmet.

That's pretty boss. Imagine the Aliens with armour. Unstoppable. ^_^

Showing 61-75 of 107