ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDWF does art!

107 10662
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Peasant

I just wanted to make a thread and see what you guys think about my art. Feel free to comment and give me your opinions!

First drawing I've ever done
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_2945_zps06185243.jpg

• 107 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,787 posts
Lord

I agree, we need to see your interpretation of him, how you reeeeeally see him :P

I thought that was what the alien thing was.
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Peasant

I agree, we need to see your interpretation of him, how you reeeeeally see him :P

Lol there's so many ways to interpret him.. Like I said only if he decides to hold still Dx
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts
Farmer

Lol there's so many ways to interpret him.. Like I said only if he decides to hold still Dx

I'll hold him down, go get the chili sauce!
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Peasant

Sadly I think it would be a better time to draw him when he's sleeping. I think that's the only time he's holding still! xD

And I think the chili sauce would just make him run around more lol

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,987 posts
Blacksmith

Worst joke ever. Of all time.

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Peasant

Worst joke ever. Of all time.

Fully agreed and to begin with your meme didn't show up so nobody got it
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Peasant

New drawing!!!

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_1461_zps138cb489.jpg

Bunny

daleks
daleks
3,787 posts
Lord

Bunny

Bunny has no legs! What did you do????
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Peasant

I didn't have time for the legs D:

Plus I think in the photo the legs are tucked up under the bunny's little tummy xD
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts
Farmer

Well I think I found my new favorite drawing of yours. That bunny looks awesome! I love the shape, the light shading, the fur strokes, and the face! I totally get the legs being underneath. Can you go back and add background as detailed as the bunny? That drawing would be even better if you did

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Peasant

Ne

w drawing!!!

Holy crap that is detailed.....
This is inspiring me to upload some my doodles... Even if they lack in camparison my ALOT....
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,744 posts
Farmer

Hey, even if it's not of pang, would you consider doing a portrait drawing? I'd love to see how well you handle a normal human face (exactly why it can't be pang, :P)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

Yay bunny... What's that black thing in the corner?

She was hungry. What else did you expect?
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Peasant

Hey, even if it's not of pang, would you consider doing a portrait drawing? I'd love to see how well you handle a normal human face (exactly why it can't be pang, :P)

I could attempt but if it's a portrait it would take me like a month and a half. Why? I'm still not good at people and if I get close enough I get very detailed.

What's that black thing in the corner?

One was a photo of the rabbit and the other corner my finger accidently got into the photo D:
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,257 posts
Treasurer

Wow I didn't notice the finger intill you showed me. Now your finger is art.

Showing 91-105 of 107