ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75272
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I go to find the box down on this level

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You manage to sneak around and find the box. the problem is that the guard is looking right at it... you either have to take him out or distract him somehow. what do you do?

Kenji:
you are still pretty far away from the camp and you realize that you can't sneak in easily. suddenly you hear something running up to you from behind. what do you do?

Endrek: You stand up. and you listen carefully... the sound seems to be coming from a small pond... it seems to be a giggling. You see something blinking in the pond and have a very bad feeling about this. do you go to the pond?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I use a throwing knife and swiftly throw it at him without him seeing me

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
you hit the guard with the knife in the throat. he gargels blood and falls to the ground. ( you got really lucky here. you did max damage). what now?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
You see the human guard of the caravan behind you. He backs up a step as he sees your bow. " Whoa... watch where you put that thing... what are you looking at? have you found something?"
What do you tell him?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
Which one do you wake up? the elf, the dwarf, the human rogue or the human cleric? (NOTE: this can be very important)

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
"Ah allright... i think we should head back now... the merchants might wander where we are" he says. as you return the merchants says it might be a good time to rest for the night. You go to bed but do not fall asleep. Shortly after midnight you stand up and make your way to the hill. The camp is still there. One of the campfires is still on and you see at least 2 persons sitting around it.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
You wake the elven hunter (or technically rogue), his name is Flyrrio
(sorry i suck at names). "What? who?" he asks confused and half asleep... "what is going on?" you describe what you saw and heard. "well... good thing that you didn't wake up the dwarf. Well should we look what it is?"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze
Gold: 11
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.

"what does it do?"

also here is a literal everything generator for fantasy and sci fi games, just thought i'd show you it, because i use it on Rpol and it is really useful

clicky

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk:
"the acid?" the shoporc replies "well it dissolves stuff.... won't work on metal though... only on organic matter. Do you buy it?"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze
Gold: 11
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.

yeah, that's about it for buying stuff

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk:
"well than here it is.", he says. (you now have 1 gold and a vial of vitriolic acid)
Do you return to the merchant's tent and start your journey?

*also: thanks for the generator webside... i especially like the dungeon generator... know i can put all my creativity in the truly evil stuff muhahaha!!!*

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
"well then let's go" the elf says. Both of you go towards the light in the pond. And you hear the giggling again. you see that the glowing in the pond comes from a pile of gold coins reflecting the moonlight. You really want that gold. Do you go and grab it?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 21/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37/37
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

~''Hey, don't tell me what to do. At least treat me with respect, elf.'' I walk passed her and seek for the captain to ask for another, more important, job.~

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Vitriolic Acid
Gold: 1

yw, always good to help GM's

anywho, ja move on

Showing 136-150 of 462