ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75130
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev: You ask the captain for another job. "Sorry landlubber" he says. " but thats your job for today.... also it IS very important and you should listen to her... she can hold a grudge" he shudders.
What do you do?

*You could also add to your description that you have a freshly healed gash on your arm.*

Oh and: over 200 posts!

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk:
You had back to the caravan and leave.. the journey to the south takes the whole day and nothing happenes. The ship will leave tomorrow so you can do what you want this evening. (you also get 20 gp for the day)
What do you do in the city? (remember its a harbour city and there are some nasty pubs around... just sayin'

Endrek:
You use one of your magic dust (you now have 4) and discover magic. It is illusion magic... you also sense that there might be more than one spell around.
What do you do?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 26/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37/37
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~''Well if it comes from the captain himself, I guess I'll do it. Just give me a better job next time.'' I head up to the crow's nest.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:
You see sails at the horizon. But you can't see what kind of sails.
To you tell the captain?

Kenji:
You get ready to crawl down the hill as someone taps on your shoulder. The human warrior kneels behind you with a grin. "just a dead campfire eh? so what is our plan of action?"
Whaat do you say

*also: wow the thread is moving fast*

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 26/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37/37
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~''Captain, ahead there is what appears to be another ship or some type of sails.'' I then start scanning the horizon again to get a better look.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
A voice says: "awww... you are no fun... you should've woken up the dwarf... they are way easier to fool."
What do you answer? do you answer at all?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

*argh you ninja'd me*
sizadiev:
You take a closer look and see the flag of the southern republics on the main sail of the ship. The southern republics are the southern part of the human empire. they are great merchants. and the ship seems to be fairly large.
What do you tell the captain?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
The voice says: "answering you? oh thats no fun at all. but if you guess i tell you if it is true or not!"
What do you say?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
The warrior says: " sorry kiddo... can't do that... you will need my help down there. and if you want to stop me you will have to knock me out... as for the money... i am sure they pay us as soon as we reach our goal. now what do we do? or have i storm down there alone?
What do you say/do?

Endrek:
You successfully shoot a magic arrow at the water... nothing really happens. The voice says: "OHH! that was pretty! do it again! PLEEEAAASSEE!" flyrrio looks confused but it seems that he knows what you are up against.
What do you do?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Vitriolic Acid
Gold: 21
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.

the orc smiles as he looks over the bustling alehouses and inn's

he walks into a cheaper one, sits and orders some ale and food

oi there is a tavern generator in that site jsyk

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk: You quickly find a tavern that fits your needs. As you enter it is like running at a wall as the air is extremely thick. Everywhere are orcs drinking and laughing. goblins are running around serving drinks. one goblin has been bound to a dartboard and a few orcs practice knife throwing by throwing them at him (they where all successful by this point so they all hit the board and not him). One of the goblins brings you an ale and you sit down. (-1 gold)
What do you do now?

Endrek:
"me?" the voice says "at the moment i just want to see more fun sparkly things!"
what do you answer?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Gold: 20
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.

i slowly enjoy it, enjoying my surroundings

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
As you ask the question, the voice asks: Oh we are going somewhere? Where? Where? can i come?" and it dawns you that going away might not be an option... however it also seems the creature is more mischievous than anything and not really evil. (no you cant see it... it seems to be invisible)
what do you do?

Ugluk: You enjoy your beer.
What now? Another one?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Gold: 20

ja, also some food, still watching the inn

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
" awww... sleeping is now fun... i wanna play a game... do you know any game?"
It finally dawns you what the creature might be... it seems it would be a leprechaun
what do you do?

Ugluk:
You order something to eat and continue to watch the tavern.
The food arrives (it costs 1 gold). it is some kind of... "soup"? maybe... this place seems to be reaaally cheap.

Showing 151-165 of 462