ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75428
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You climb up the house and run over the roof to the window and then down to the window and open it. you enter the house but your target isn't there anymore. what you do now?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I search the room and hide if he is not their to assasinate

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You examine the room. There are two drawers and a pompous bed. This must be the masters bedroom. You decide to wait for your victim. You waited only few minutes until your victim arrives. it goes to bed.
Do you wait any longer or do you strike now?

Kenji: (there are still two guards standing next to the elves
"With pleasure" Elmin says with a smirk on his face. And runs down the hill to the camp. you hear shouts and see that the four patrolling guards are following him. What now?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 9/10 xp
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv: Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 31
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I wait until I hear his snoors so he will not scream and then take my dagger and stab in the center of his neck

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
After a while you hear him snore. You walk up to him and step him. He opens up his eyes in terror and tries to scream but only a hissing comes out of his mouth. After a few seconds he is dead. What now?

Kenji:
He nods.
What now?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 9/10 xp
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv: Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 31
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I clean up the blood, turn him over and flee back to the base

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You quickly return to the tavern and meet up with the boss, who tells you that he unfortunatly can't give you the money until tomorrow as he has to make sure the victim is really dead. But he says he might have a job for you. What do you say?

You also gain 5 xp which means you are now level 1 with 4/30 xp
You leveled up. you can now choose 1 primary attribute to increase by one

you also can spend 1 skillpoint in:

Backstab 1/3 : if you attack from behind you will inflict 50% more damage and have a doubled chance to land a critical hit it costs 7 energy
Stunning Strike 1/3: You strike an enemy for half the damage but stun him for 1 turn. costs 5 energy
Double throw/shot 1/2: if your first shot/throw hits you can shoot/throw another time in this turn. cost 5 energy

------------

Kenji:
They are standing next to each other and are talking. There is a torch rammed into the ground next to them.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek: (and that from the guy that checks EVERY hotelroom he sleeps in for traps)
You pull the lever... nothing happens... disappointed you leave the room. Then you see a red shine coming from the entrance. do you investigate?
Kenji:
You succeed and turn him into a human shield. The guard pulls out his shortsword and stabs you... well... he actually stabs your "shield" so "it" dies. What now?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Edit: Kenji: With guard i mean the other guard you are not choking with a bowstring right now

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek: (you now... you say the one thing and do the other... but... okay)
You walk to the light and see that it is emitted by lava. Flowing inside the fortress...what do you do?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek: (yeah me to... the laughing part)
The lava is getting close... do you move? or do you want to die?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek: The lava is coming from outside. and it is flowing... well... everywhere but most importantly towards you... and your group is running the other direction... you know away from the lava. You run away from the lava and come to a canal. A retractable bridge spans over the canal... and the bridge is distracted... it seems SOMEBODY pulled a lever^^. what now?
*also: 400 friggin posts*

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji: (argh you ninja'd me... sorry for missing your post)
You kick the dead guard onto the living one and shoot him twice. He dies.
as you look over to the elves you see someone coming down the hill... its elmin. Do you say anything? What do you do?

Endrek: You are not in a room you are in the main hallway. The canal is around 10-20 meters wide and the water flows slowly. It isn't going over anything, a bridge was going over it. The canal is the gap basically. To your question the dwarf answers: "well, we could swim through it"
What do you do?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze
Gold: 44
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

buy a vial of acid and see if they have any smokesticks

using items from DnD

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
Elmin runs towards you. You ask him about the guards. "Guards? Well... let's say they won#t be disturbing us anymore" He says with a smile on his face. What now?

Ugluk: You buy another vial of acid for 10 goldpieces.Smokesticks cost 5 gold per piece. Do you buy some?

Endrek: You go swimming. You and the dwarf make it over to the other side, but the cleric and the rogue do not make it. They are pulled downstream by the water. "Don't worry about them" the dwarf says: "They'll be fine i am sure". NOw you are at the other side of the canal. The Main hallway is continuing here. There are also rooms on both sides of the hallway. Do you go anywhere or do you wait here? the lava is flowing into the canal and is cooling down. it also seems the flow of the lava is slowing down and coming to an end.

Showing 256-270 of 462