ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75147
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

New sheet for kenji: ( If you want)

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 0/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
(Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:12
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Weapons: Elven scimitar (3-8 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage)
Armor: Clothes (costumize them as you want)
Inventory:30 Arrows, Quiver, Clothes, Waterskin, Meat(3)
Gold: 4 Gold pieces
Description: *shrouded in mistery*

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3)
Gold: 20
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

(Woo hoo. And I know I try to keep my sheets compact too, but there is a limit, cause it can become very difficult to the eye. And thanks for adding the armor and weapons )

~I'll go to the butcher shop~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev: You enter the butchers shop. There are fish and different sorts of meat on display though there is more fish than meat (fish live in the lakes deeper in the cave). At first the butcher doesn't see you as he is dissecting a fish but then looks up and greats you: "Ah greetings, what can i get you?"

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3)
Gold: 20
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

~Do you have any delicious but cheap fish in stock?~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev: The butcher answers: "Well... we have some stockfish, i can sell you five for 2 goldpieces. We also have cave eels. 5 are 1 goldpiece, or big cavefish. One filet for a goldpiece"

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
The shopkeeper looks at the scimitar: "hmm... that is quite a nice blade... a dagger and a bowstring you say? of course of course!"
he vanishes behind the courtain seperating the main room from the storage and returns slowly thereafter. "ahh... here we go. A dagger in sheath, two edged and a bowstring for your shortbow...if you really want to sell me that scimitar i can offer you 25 goldpieces for the trade." he sais as he puts the goods on the counter.

do you accept? if yes you now have a dagger (2-7 damage)(as a weapon), a bowstring, and 29 gold pieces in total. you also lose your scimitar

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
The shopkeeper replies: "unfortunatly the bows i have are more expensive than that, but you might find something in the archery shop if you trade in your bow. It is at the next tree almost at the bottom."

Do you go there or do you want to buy something different here? or do you want to do something completely different?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 16

~I'll take 5 stockfish and 2 Big Cavefish, I'll then head out to leave the city~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev: You leave the city through a long tunnel. After several minutes light falls into your eyes as you exit the caves. The city is on the main island of the dark elf empire. The Island is made up of dark grey stone and is barren. Behind you large sharp edged mountains. In front of you is the shore. There also are some trees near the shore line and a small village with docks. A ship is harboured there.

You could explore the mountainside and explore some caves or you could go down to the village (or of course something completly different)

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

kenji: (you have 29 gold and i think the bowstring, though technically a weapon now can stay in your normal inventory as it is not a combat weapon)

you enter the archery shop. the shopkeeper asks you: "what can i do for you?"

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
The shopkeeper replies: "I don't think that'll work. A longbow will kost you at least 100 gold pieces... however, if you trade in that short bow you have there i can give you a normal bow for only 20 goldpieces more. It'll be better than the short bow at least."

Do you accept?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Nice sketch. I'd do one for mine but I'm extremely lazy.

---------------

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)

~I go and explore the caves in hope of some monsters of some sort to fight and train. Besides caves are my natural terrain.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
The shopkeeper is happy that you accepted this offer: "ah great...here is your bow"
you now have a bow (5-10 damage) and 9 gold pieces left. you don't have your shortbow anymore.

What do you do now? Roam in the city or leave? or something else?

New sheet:

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:12
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:30 Arrows, Quiver, Waterskin, Meat(3), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:9
Description: *shrouded in mistery*

PS: nice drawing

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:

You enter one of the many caves in the mountain. The air inside smells foul. In the back of the cave you see a light. you approach it. it turns out to be a campfire. 2 Hobgoblins are sitting there. they havent seen you yet.
what do you do? (in case of a combat i will do 4 rounds in on round to speed things up. you can tell me what you want to do in these rounds (you will get special combat skills later))

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

~Since there is only 2 of them it'll be easy kills. I attempt to quietly come from behind one of the hobgoblins and take him out with my 2 daggers and then attempt to quickly take out the other one with my bow, after I will retrieve the arrows if possible and search around for loot.~

Showing 16-30 of 462