Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:59pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Hey! Why are you joining up?? You're supposed to be helping me escape the Robot Megazord...thing in Ground Zero!

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:00pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Name: Kenji
Race: Elf (because they are stereotypically archers)
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 0/10 XP
Primary Attributes: (Str)ength:10 (Con)stitution: 11 Wisdom: 10 Intelligence: 10 (Per)ception:12 (Dex)terity:14 (Cha)rme:11 (They are generated from your class race combo)
Secondary Attributes: Hp: 32 (Hit) chance: 11/20 (Def)ence chance: 13/20
(Ran)ged: 11/20 (En)ergy: 39 (used for skills (you have none yet))
Inventory: Elven scimitar (3-8 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), 30 Arrows, Quiver, Clothes, Waterskin, Meat(3)
Gold: 4 Gold pieces
Description: *shrouded in mistery*

---------------

You are in an elven city. It is built in the trees with bridges between the houses. Here are severel shops you can go. You can also go into an inn or ask someone for work. You can also leave the city

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:01pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Race: Elf
Primary Attributes: (Str)ength:10 (Con)stitution: 11 Wisdom: 10 Intelligence: 10 (Per)ception:12 (Dex)terity:14 (Cha)rme:11 (They are generated from your class race combo)
Inventory: Elven scimitar (3-8 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), 30 Arrows, Quiver, Clothes, Waterskin, Meat(3)

I examine the titles of the shops.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:05pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Hey! Why are you joining up?? You're supposed to be helping me escape the Robot Megazord...thing in Ground Zero!

Lol. All in good time my friend.. All in good time. I'm still joining though :D

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:10pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Character Charts: The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 0/10 xp
Primary Attributes: Str: 10 Con: 11 Dex: 13 Cha: 13 Per: 11 Wis: 10 Int: 11
Secondary Attributes: Hp: 32 Hit: 11/20 Def: 12/20 Ran: 11/20 En: 37 (full names in kinjis post)
Inventory: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3)
Gold: 20
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:12pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I think you might have forgotten to start my story out ._.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:16pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Dexterity = Agility
Charme = Charisma
(sorry for the confusion)

Sizadiev: You are in the huge cave that is the dark elven capital. Huge stalagtites are hanging from the cavern's ceiling. Stairs spiral up and down the stalagtites. there are also many shops here, you can also ask people for work or direction go to the "inn"(more like brothel) or leave the city.
(sorry for forgetting)

Kenji: There are all sorts of shops, food, general goods, leatherwares, archery goods, blades, and also an import shop for human goods

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:19pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Race: Elf

I have weapons and food. And clothes, I hope. Can't say I'm interested in human goods. I head to the General Goods store in search of...things.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:24pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji: You enter the general store and the clerk, a blonde tall elf greats you: "Hello my friend. Are you interested in my goods? I have many a thing for the household, but also potions or useful herbs, i also have things useful for an adventure, just ask for what you desire and i will look if i have it in stock"

There are many items in display here and you will almost certanly find what you desire for an adventure. So? What do you want to buy?

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 8:27pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Character Charts: The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Inventory: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3)
Gold: 20
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

(I changed up my character sheet a bit if you don't mind. I think it's way more appealing to the eye for me. If it's not okay I'll change it back. Also, if you wouldn't mind, how about we add weapons and armor/gear to our sheet.. It would help keep things separate. Just a suggestion.)

~Work pff. I don't work for anyone. I head to the food shop to see if anything is affordable.~

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!