ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75133
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk:
The Shopkeeper replies: "I could make a deal with you for 18 per bag... but not less than that. what do you say?"

Sizadiev:
As you turn around you see an enemy soldier standing in front of the stairs to the outside. he has seen you. What do you do?

Endrek: *don't worry it. i would have been pissed to*
You turn around and run. the dwarf follows you. you run out of the small hallway and enter the main hallway. Where to now? Back to the bridge, to the noblemans quarters or to the tombs?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Acid, 2 smokesticks
Gold:6
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and
'

"Fine"

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 26/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~Immediately strike at him with my daggers to try and get by him.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:
You strike the enemy with your daggers. wounding him gravely. Run by him. before he can retailate you are out of his reach. What do you do now?

Endrek:
You run towards the tombs and the dwarf closes the doors behind you as you enter the tomb wing. It is pitch black in here. The dwarf lights a torch and the room lightens up. There are several tombs here. Do you search them? or do you try to find a way out?

Kenji:
You move from tent to tent. Silently killing the men sleeping inside. After a few minutes you are done. Suddenly, a manical laugh echoes through the camp. "AHHH.... you think you have won don't you?" a voice says. You turn around and see a very skinny and tall human with black hair standing in the middle of the camp. he wears black robes and has sunken cheeks.He is pale but the areas around his eyes are black. All this makes him look like a skeleton. "But you just gave me more minions!" he says. "KLAATU BARADA NIKTO" (yes i went there) he screams and two of the guards you had just slain rise as corpses. What now?

Ugluk:
(You have substracted the money from you invenory so i guess you bought them. You should add them to your inventory.)
Now that you have gone to the blacksmith, what do you do?

*Also: I have played with the thought of maybe posting a bit of the lore i made up for the world here. If anyone is interested. So should i?*

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~Head on back to the ship to help the others.~

*Also: I have played with the thought of maybe posting a bit of the lore i made up for the world here. If anyone is interested. So should i?*

I wouldn't mind it, I love reading, plus love good stories and lores.
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev: You head up to the deck and there is chaos around you. Everywhere pirates are fighting navy soldiers. The orc of your crew stands in the middle of 4 corpses. and someone, somehow set the ship on fire. It seems nobody has noticed you. the captain is fighting 2 soldiers at once and seems to be loosing. There are a good dozen of other fights going on... Who do you help?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Acid, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

for the posting of lore YES i love a good backstory!

also i head off to the slaveship

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
Round one:
Elmins trap fails. You hit twice and hurt the necromancer
The warriors and the winddancer kill the zombies. One of the zombies wounds a warrior.

Round 2:
Elmin cast a magic trap. The trap hinders the necromancer to cast.
You hit the necromancer and wound him.
The warriors run toward him

Round 3:
The Necromancer casts magic field, wounding the 3 warriors.
You hit the necromancer and wound him.
Elmin casts magic arrow: CRITICAL FAILURE he wont be able to attack next round.
The warriors can't attack this round

Round 4:
The necromancer kills the warrior that was hurt by the zombie.
You hit the necromancer. Killing him.

What now?

Ugluk:
You go to the slaveship. And travel to the city of darkport. There were no incidents onboard. You arrive at darkport. The next slavedrive will be here in 3 days. You can do what you want until then. The travel took 2 days so you get 40 goldcoins.
What do you do? (note: since this is a criminal hubtown there is an arena here)

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

i kind of wander around, keeping my weapons under my tunic, and trying to look losta

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

~I go to help the captain. Maybe earn some of his trust so he won't send me off on stupid jobs anymore.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk:
A suspicious looking man approaches you. " You look lost. do you need any help?" He asks nonchalantly. What do you answer?

Kenji:
*ah right... he is a blade dancer... thats what you get for designing your classes after homm 5 units. You get confused with the upgrades^^*
You search the necromancer. You find a strange orb in one of his pockets and a strange dagger on his belt. Do you take any of it or do you examine one of the two?

Sizadiev:
You charge at the two soldiers fighting the captain.
Round 1: The captain misses soldier no1. Soldier no1 misses him. You miss. Soldier no2 misses. (Really a great round)
Round 2: The captain hits but soldier 1 parrys. Soldier 1 misses. Soldier 2 now attacks you and hits but you parry. You hit and lightly wound the soldier despite the armor he is wearing (chainmail)
Round 3: The captain critically hits. Almost killing soldier no1. You critically fail one of your attacks and stumble (you will attack last next round) but critically hit your other attack. The soldier seems almost dead. (i really wonder what you did there). Soldier 2 misses
Round 4: The captain hits and kills soldier 1. Soldier 2 hits you but you parry. You hit and kill soldier 2.
End of combat.
"Thank you." the captain says, visibly out of breath. "it seems some of our mateys got cornered there. We should help them!" Do you help them or do you something else?

*on the subject of the lore: i think the feedback was positive so i will post a bit of lore up here. i think i will have something ready next week. though most of it is very much homm 5 (heroes of might and magic: V) inspired*

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

~I go and help them out. I can gain more trust from the captain this way. ''We should probably attack from separate sides!''~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:
The captain agrees. You run towards the spot where your cornered mates are. This seems to be the main fight there are four of your guys fighting 8 soldiers.
You attack.
Round one:
(i will just wright down your combat because it would be to much otherwise)
You hit twice. but only sratch the enemy due to the armor.
One of the enemies misses. the other one misses critically and wounds himself gravely.
Round 2:
You miss twice. One of the soldiers hits you but you parry
Round 3: You hit the healthier soldier twice, but again only scratch him. The healthier soldier misses but the other one critically hits you. and does 18! damage (i literally rolled the worst possible numbers for you there, sorry)
You suffer a wound and your hitchance and your defence are reduced by 2. You also are now under 50% health and suffer another hit and def reduction of 2 (this is looking bad)
Round 4: You hit the almost dead soldier once. Killing him. The other soldier misses you.

Four rounds are over. You are at 8 hitpoints (you will possibly faint if you go under 5) and you have one enemy left that is looking relativly healthy. What do you do? (you could maybe try to stun him)

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

"Why yes, yes i would like help." he replies suppressing a smile

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Hey you forgot to give me any xp if any from the previous fight and my hp and stuff. Or did I not get damaged? xD

Showing 286-300 of 462