Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (27), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

Are there still two guards on the elves specifically (don't re-draw it, just say)?

Ugh. "I don't suppose you want to pose as an escaped elf and have them chase you," I say to Elmin. "If you led them away (they don't seem to be carrying bows), I could kill the two defending the elves, then free and arm them. You lead them back to the camp, then I and twenty armed elves will deal with them. They will have only strong male and female elves, since they want to sell them."

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 5:45pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Acnio:
You examine the room. There are two drawers and a pompous bed. This must be the masters bedroom. You decide to wait for your victim. You waited only few minutes until your victim arrives. it goes to bed.
Do you wait any longer or do you strike now?

Kenji: (there are still two guards standing next to the elves
"With pleasure" Elmin says with a smirk on his face. And runs down the hill to the camp. you hear shouts and see that the four patrolling guards are following him. What now?

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 6:10pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 0 9/10 xp
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv:  Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 31
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I wait until I hear his snoors so he will not scream and then take my dagger and stab in the center of his neck

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 6:12pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,176 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (27), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)

And Elmin can use traps! That will be extremely useful.

I first draw my dagger. I go around the tents, keeping a safe distance (out of sight), to the left. Once behind the camp, I weave slowly between the tents until I'm behind the elves. I come up behind one and put my hand across his mouth. "Don't move. Help is here. I need you to calm the others until I am done with the guards. Whisper to them. Nod if you understand" I whisper in elvish.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 6:17pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Acnio:
After a while you hear him snore. You walk up to him and step him. He opens up his eyes in terror and tries to scream but only a hissing comes out of his mouth. After a few seconds he is dead. What now?

Kenji:
He nods.
What now?

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 6:19pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Level: 0 9/10 xp
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv:  Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 31
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I clean up the blood, turn him over and flee back to the base

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 6:24pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,176 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

"Do your part," I whisper, then give him a few seconds to whisper (very, very quietly) to the elves. After this, I examine the guards. Is there a fire? Are they side-by-side?

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 6:31pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Acnio:
You quickly return to the tavern and meet up with the boss, who tells you that he unfortunatly can't give you the money until tomorrow as he has to make sure the victim is really dead. But he says he might have a job for you. What do you say?

You also gain 5 xp which means you are now level 1 with 4/30 xp
You leveled up. you can now choose 1 primary attribute to increase by one

you also can spend 1 skillpoint in:

Backstab 1/3 : if you attack from behind you will inflict 50% more damage and have a doubled chance to land a critical hit it costs 7 energy
Stunning Strike 1/3: You strike an enemy for half the damage but stun him for 1 turn. costs 5 energy
Double throw/shot 1/2: if your first shot/throw hits you can shoot/throw another time in this turn. cost 5 energy

------------

Kenji:
They are standing next to each other and are talking. There is a torch rammed into the ground next to them.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 7:22pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,176 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I move carefully around the chained elves, motioning for them to stay still. I take out the bowstring and wrap it around each hand, leaving two feet of it between my fists. I lunge forward, wrap the cord around the left guard's neck and jerk him to the left, choking him and, effectively, turning him into a shield.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps8e247513.jpg

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!