BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

This game lasted for about a week...

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 6:04pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,364 posts

Seriously, it's only been TWO DAYS since he updated. Chill.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 6:11pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

This inactivity is killing me...
This game lasted for about a week...

You need to calm down.. People have lives you know. This is why I explain to my players in my RPG that I can sometimes not post for a day or 2. He just didn't do that. So just calm down and go outside for a bit. Lol.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 6:30pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

* First off: I am really sorry for the lack of updates the last few days. College work is getting rather hefty and i got a bit stressed... should get better by february though... but for now: new update yay*

Sizadiev:
You go inside the ship. There is a door to the crew quarters or you can go to the storage room.

Kenji:
The elves tell you their names. 10 are male. Their names are Glenndaeion Tansidhion Tananion Tidurnon Calcauar Eruanthanean Edenwë Jarendir Glenntalidan and Gondien. There are also 7 females. their names are: Eldollleryn Vanilla Iellwen Vanaratithwen Renraundeth Vanrauniel and Arawen. When hearing the last name, elmins face lightens up. he hadn't recognized her yet but Arawen was his wife. Most of the elves are just shopleepers and farmers. But there are 2 warriors and there is one bladedancer. What now?

Acnio:
You wait in a shadowy area of the tavern and see the target going into the room. He is a small, thick man with fatty thin black hair. He returns shortly thereafter and proceeds to leave the tavern. How do you proceed?

Endrek:
You go to the storage rooms. as you go there you are attacked by 3 goblins. They are coming out of the door in front of you. You are standing in a hallway. it is around 4 meters wide. there are doors on both side (but there might be more goblins behind them. You can also run away. What do you do?

Ugluk:
The blacksmith responds. "Hmm... caltrops? a bag of them for 20 goldpieces. and 10 goldpieces per javelin.
(i see you are creative in your combat style... i like it)

*again sorry for the lack of updates... i hope ill have more time from now on*

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:02pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

* First off: I am really sorry for the lack of updates the last few days. College work is getting rather hefty and i got a bit stressed... should get better by february though... but for now: new update yay*
*again sorry for the lack of updates... i hope ill have more time from now on*

You don't have to be sorry, you have a life and it's understandable, especially if you're in school. I also know how you feel when you get stressed out. No worries.

-------------------

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 26/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~I go to the storage room first, there must be some stuff that is worth some value for me there.~

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:08pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Sizadiev:
You go to the storage room. However since it is a military ship most crates and barrels contain food, water, javelins for the ballista (cant be thrown) and stuff to repair the ship. There are however also barrels of rum. Do you want to return or do you continue to the brig? (and do you take anything?)

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:33pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,364 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (27), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

Okay, I'm never going to remember those names, although Iellwen sounds kind of nice.

"We can leave, but if we do the slavers will follow us. They also have all of your belongings, so we will have to stay and deal with them. The warriors and the dancer will come with Emin and I. One tent at a time. How many slavers are there?"

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:43pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji: One of the elves replies: "There were maybe 3 dozen of them. Maybe more, maybe less.". "hmm.... and we killed six" elmin says. "That means thirty. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. Most of them are probably sleeping. Shall we go to kill them now?"

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 8:12pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Acid, 2 smokesticks
Gold: 24
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

"14 for the Caltrops."

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!