Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:59pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Hey you forgot to give me any xp if any from the previous fight and my hp and stuff. Or did I not get damaged? xD

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 8:41pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 0 9/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 7/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
           Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

I'll search the tombs.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,807 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (22), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

(It's cool. I have an RPG. It's hard to keep up with old pages).

I take both, then wait for the elves to return and gather supplies.

Crack your knuckles, because I want to take Inventory before we leave. They will have all the contents of a blackmsith, a bowsmith, a general store and an apothecary, at least, plus personal belongings. It's gonna be a big list. Make it believable. ^_^

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 5:53pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Sizadiev: You have 8hp left. And you get xp when the whole battle is over. I do xp after an event is over.

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 8/32
- 1 Wound
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm. He has a large wound on his chest.

Ugluk:
The man says: "Well than how can i help you? What are you looking for? You are lucky you ran in me. There are many dangerous people here." Unable to supress a dirty smile. What do you say?

Endrek: You go to the tombs. One of them seems to be bigger than the others. It is filled with gold and jewelry. There are also engravings of mammoths burning and striking down dwarfs. The tomb seems to be dedicated to an empress named "Sankis". The dwarf is visibly struck with awe "By my beard" he mumbles.

Kenji:
WHY? JUST WHY?!?^^
well... that's what i get for making your first adventure raiding a big camp^^
Here is what you find: 36 Swords, 16 Leather armors(3 Armor) , 8 Padded armors (1 Armor), 250 portions of food (mostly corned beef and bread), 28 kegs of ale, 33 Horses, several satchlets, backpacks and other bags, 36 sleeping bags, 18 Shortbows, 300 arrows, and a map with a location at the shore near the mountains encirclet, many eating and cooking utensils, 15 hatchets, 25 tinderboxes, and 6 cooking caultrons.
That should be all.
You also get 12xp

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 7:42pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,807 posts

Hey, this has been a great RPG so far, but I do my homework and I know what to look for. Speaking of which,

GOLD?
Rare items?
Daggers?
Sheaths?
Water?
Shields?
Hats?
Beeswax for bow strings??

Hah relax. Throw in a "Vault" and a "Misc" category (so you can ignore the inventory when we get back to the elf village) and we're done.

We camp here tonight, then load the horses and I lead the elves home (we'll go on the mountain quest but first I want to help them rebuild a little. And claim a reward).

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 7:45pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,807 posts

Almost forgot. You find a strange orb in one of his pockets and a strange dagger on his belt.

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Level: 1 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elven dagger (2-7 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (22), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:26
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 7:58pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Acid, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops
Gold:6
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

"Perhaps a place where we can sit a while, i am very tired from walking."

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 8:14pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Level: 0 9/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 7/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
           Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

Edrek Maul says wrote:

"What is it?"

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 10:51am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

Name: Acnio Rao
Level: 1 4/30 xp
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 11
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv:  Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 31
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

Is their any window to get him through? also could you update the Sheet, thanks

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 6:33pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
GOLD: Ríght. forgot that. you find 150 gold
Rare items: no. except the ones on the warlock
Daggers: no but knives (they are included in the eating utensils)
Sheaths: the swords all have sheaths
Water: enough
Shields: no
Hats: no (this isnt tf2^^) nut no helmets either

You pack the horses and begin your journey back to the elf village. It takes you three days to go there. It seems you've become the de facto leader of the community. Now that it is time to rebuild, what are your commands?

your "vault": 36 Swords, 16 Leather armors(3 Armor) , 8 Padded armors (1 Armor), 250 portions of food (mostly corned beef and bread), 28 kegs of ale, 33 Horses, several satchlets, backpacks and other bags, 36 sleeping bags, 18 Shortbows, 300 arrows, and a map with a location at the shore near the mountains encirclet, many eating and cooking utensils, 15 hatchets, 25 tinderboxes, and 6 cooking caultrons

Acnoi:
There is a window tot the front street but you would loose sight of him fast as he is going away. (you have to follow him not kill him right away)
You also have 181 gold now.

Endrek:
"This is the tomb of emporer sankis. One of the great rulers of boatmurdered. I think we just found what we were looking for. The treasure of boatmurdered. Go find a way out. I will take as much of the treasure as i can and then we will be out of here" What do you do?

Ugluk:
"Sure. I know a place where you can...rest... follow me." You follow him in a dark alley. Suddenly he turns around on you, a dagger in his hand. "Know would be the time for you to give me all your money" What do you do?

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!