Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:26pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji: Your horse races away. The Soldiers try to get you but you are to fast for them. You right down the pass and soon are in flat land. In front of you is a small hill. behind this should be the village the elder described. As you arrive at the hilltop you realize it must have been a long time since the elder was here. instead of a village you see a sprawling city. The sun begins to set but the gates are closed allready. As you look behind you you see a tiny spot of light at the pass. Do you go ahead and enter the city or do you go somewhere else?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:30pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,620 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:20
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

The soldiers are probably from that city, so they'll hunt me...eh I enjoy a good challenge. I approach the from gate and knock on the huge wooden door.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:39pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
The gates are still open but there are guards standing in front of them. You go there. On of the guards stops you as you approach: "HALT!" he exlaims "for what reason are you coming to this city elf?" what do you say/do?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 3:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,620 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:20
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

"Rest for the night, and to buy and sell," I reply. "I'm on a quest, but nothing of concern."

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 4:09pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
"Hmm... you look allright. Welcome to Fieriz!" The guard says. He let's you pass. Where do you go now?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:28pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,620 posts

Give me a description of this place! Shops? People? Housing? Giant city walls?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:38pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
judging by the size of the city, its population is probably around 20000 people (which is pretty large in a medieval setting). Because of it's size, you can find shops for almost anything here. There is also a huge marketplace everyday. The Citi walls are around 15 meters high and 6 Meters thick. The streets are still relativly filled and you imagine that they are probably stuffed during marked hours. Anything else you want to know?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 6:02pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,620 posts

Maybe specific shop names and taverns/apartments, etc. I have to shop, find a place to sleep (and take care of my horse) before the soldiers arrive.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 6:24pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
I am to lazy to invent names, but since the city is a traders hub and due to it's size, there are many inns and taverns, many of which have stables. You can even choose between nicer ones, that cost more, but are more comfortable and safer, normal ones or cheap ones, that cost less but might not be safe and are not really comfortable. And there are pretty much shops for everything here. Even some cartographers (hint hint) where do you go?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 6:48pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:18
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

Ugluk raises his shield, and readies his sword, when they are about to make contact he ducks lower and uses his shoulder to bash him in the guy

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!