Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 11:43am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 0 9/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 7/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
           Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

Hee hee... lava... I'll cautiously go back to the dwarf.

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 1:45pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
You look through the monocular. There are a few scratches on it and there are few small black dots in it that seem to stem from dust inside the monocle, but it is easy to ignore them. It the guard tower seems around ten times larger. "Interrested in magic?" the shopleeper answers to your question. "Well there is the local mages guild. They can probably help you out... or maybe the church if you are talking about divine magic" Do you buy the monocle? What do you do then?

Endrek:
You return through the tunnel. You walked about half the way when you notice a light coming closer and closer. it turns out it is the dwarf, packed with gold and holding a torch between his teeth running towards you. As he reaches you he gives you a gold filled sack and takes the torch in his now free hand. "the goblins" he says visibly shaken. "They breached the door they are after me. We have to run. And indeed you see more lights coming your way. There are about 2 dozen goblins heading your way. Before you can decide what to do the dwarf puches you onwards. You run through the tunnel back to the daylight. Soon you are standing in the open again. The dwarf is about 150 feet away and the goblins are about 50 feet behind him. You see a big rock that probably was used to close the tunnel. What do you do?

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 2:27pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,165 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:20
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

Hm. No, I'm not going to buy a damaged monocular. I leave it and go to the mages guild. I need more money.

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 2:54pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji: you ask the shopkeeper for directions, leave the shop and head for the mages guild. After a few minutes you arrive at a round building with a high tower in the middle. There are two guards wearing plate armor standing in front of the entrance, a big, two winged oak door. As you approach one of them asks: "What do you want elf?"
What now?

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 4:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,165 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:20
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

"I want to meet with a Mage, HUMAN."

(Geez, humans have a real attitude against elves. No surprise, since I'm probably going to loot a few places before I leave here.)

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 5:17pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
The guard says: "Good... you can pass. But don't try anything stupid"
He opens the door and you go inside. Behind the door is a short hallway that leads into a round hallway, probably surrounding the tower. There are many doors on the outside of the hallway. A young mage sees you and approaches you. "ah... a visitor. How can i help you?" he asks.

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 6:30pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 0 9/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 7/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
           Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

"Quick! drop the treasure and help me push this rock into the goblins."

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 6:52pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,165 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:20
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

"I encountered a few strange items on a quest recently, and I need to see a Mage who specializes in relics. I found them on a dead necromancer of some kind."

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 6:57pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Endrek:
"WHAT?! DROP THE TREASURE!" he yells, but after he looks behind him and sees the goblins he realizes that you are right. He runs towards the exit and you two try to push the stone in front of the exit, but you are to slow. Three of the goblins get out and attack you before you can close the entrance. The dwarf takes them on in close combat. What do you do?

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 7:06pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
"Well in that case you probably want to talk to warden Urior. He is the expert for artifacts around here" The mage answers. "follow me" He leads you through a door leading into the tower. On the inner side is a spiraling stairway. He leads you up it. After 3 stories he leads you into a small hallway and stops in front of a door. "Here we are" he says. "Wait, i will announce you". He goes inside and shortly thereafter comes out again. "Urior will talk to you now" he says and lets you in. The office is a small room. There are bookcases on both side walls and a dark wooden desk in the middle of it. Behind it sits a muscular looking human with a scar over his face. Behind him stands an armorstand with a crested plate armor on it. "Welcome. I am Warden Urior" he greets you. "how can i help you?" What do you say

 
Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!