Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:42
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

i now sit in the stands, waiting for the next fight

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 7:24pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk:
The announcer... well... announces: "the next fight will be between bodo "bonecrusher" and "spikebat" piet! Bets are open now!" Do you want to bet? (or did you mean your next fight? in that case you'd have to wait till the next day)

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 9:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,530 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:20
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

"I've come in contact with two...strange...items. I was attacked by a necromancer of some kind in the night. We had an argument and I ended up with these." I take the Strange Orb and Strange Dagger from my pack and place them on a table.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 9:53pm

loco5

loco5

16,325 posts

what in the name of jesus? Nice bot i guess, uhm... i'll go get a mod

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 9:57pm

assarb1

assarb1

2,114 posts

Okay well im um yeah il be right back

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 12:04am

loco5

loco5

16,325 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

descriptions of each fighter?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 7:25am

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji:
Urior seems surprised and impressed by your tale and as you take out the orb and the dagger he backs away and looks at them with a fearsome look. "Ah... good that you brought them here. Those are dangerous artifacts. Wait a moment. I'll be back in a minute... i am going to get something to contain those" He stands up and leaves the room. Do you do something while he is away?

Ugluk:
Bodo bonecrusher is a big hulky man armed with spiked brass nuckles and is armored with steel shoulderpads. Spikebat piet is smaller in frame and armed with a mace and a shield. he also wears leather armor. (and what was that with the bot?)

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:48am

loco5

loco5

16,325 posts

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I go for the smaller one, bet 10 gold on him

Bots occasionally get through the filters and such, there was point where the filters completely failed here and we were flooded with bots for weeks, like so many that every few minutes that a page on the forum would be filled up

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 9:09am

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk: The fight is balanced. early on, bodo lands a hit on piets stomach but piet follows up with a hit against piets shoulder. Both fighters the parry or dodge each others strikes but eventually Piet hits Bodo on the side of his head and knocks him out, winning the fight. You get 10 gold pieces. What now?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 9:43am

loco5

loco5

16,325 posts

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Gold:52

yay

i now head out for an inn

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!