*Hp: 22/27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 8/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk. Old sword. torch.
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
           Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
           Arcane arrow 6-11 Damage, 11 mana
Gold: 2 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

I'll head down to the valley of boatmurdered on my way to what appears to be the closest settlement.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:35am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

129 posts

Hey there theonewhoplays.You going to join my game? I'm gonna join your's. Here's my sheet.

Character Charts: The Alliance Of Light
          Race: Human
          Class: Warrior, Might( I hope it's like the one in Dragon Nest)
          Primary Attributes:
          Secondary Attributes:
          Inventory:  I wish for dual chain lances( lance that can be spun like chakram, and split into two like two swords.) And a force gauntlet.
          Gold:
          Description: Always wears a coat, has a white part on his hair, and not that muscular but strong and one of the fastest among the warriors.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 6:49pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji: You go to the bowsmith. The streets are getting more and more crowded as you go there, and with the help of some of the citizens you soon find the his shop. Inside is a small room. On the wall behind the counter and to your left are weapon stands with bows and arrows on them. You are surprised to see that the shopkeeper is an elf. He looks up as you walk in and greets you: "Ah, welcome kinsman. how can i help you"

Endrek: You begin to walk towards the nearest settlement. It is cold and the terrain is rough but it smoothens out as you go. Also, the temperatur rises. It takes you 3 whole days, and all your bread, but finally you arrive at the settlement. it is a small dwarven village. Not much more than a few farms, an inn and a few general goods stores.

ajgelaga: (please give your character a name. also, sorry i am not going to join your game, i cant even find it. if you could send me a link i will take a look)

Character Charts: The Alliance Of Light
Class: Warrior, Might( i have now idea what dragons nest is)
Primary Attributes:
Str:12
Con: 14
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:10
Dex:12
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hit(chance):12
Def(ence):12
HP: 40
Control (used to "cast" skills when you get them): 38
Weapon. Sword (4-9 damage) (yours was over the top. I dont even know what a force gauntlet is and the other thing doesn't exist in the game)
Armor: Leather vest (2 armor)
Inventory: waterskin, meat(5), Backpack
Gold:15
Description: Always wears a coat, has a white part on his hair, and not that muscular but strong and one of the fastest among the warriors.

You are standing on a crowded marketplace in a big city. There are all sorts of shops and such here. Where do you go? What do you do?

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 6:56pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,800 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Per:13
Dex:14
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Map
Gold:133
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

It magnifies FIFTEEN TIMES??? whoa.

I ask the bowsmith about attaching a monocular to a bow, and what types/levels/prices his bows are. "There must be a rail of some kind we could attach to the front, near the handgrip. It would be extremely effective. But I'm going to need a less powerful monocular."

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 8:21pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
The shopkeeper replies:"hmm i don't think that would be useful. the monocular and the rail would be way to heavy and also it would be to far away from your eye if you draw it. also, you have to keep in mind that a bow isn't THAT precise. about the other bows. We have a long bow for 150 goldpieces, a warbow for 120 and a normal bow for 70 we also have crossbows if you'd like. i also have a special stonewood longbow for 500"

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 8:44pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,800 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Per:13
Dex:14
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Map
Gold:133
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

"I'd like to see the warbow. How much is mine worth? Handcrafted by elves." I unsheath it and place it in front of him.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:02pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Level: 1 14/30 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 13
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3) Mammoth tusk. Old sword. torch.
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

Do I still only have two gold? If so, I'll look for work on one of the farms.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:04pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Sorry, I forgot to take off the bread. My sheet should be

Name:Endrek Mahl
Level: 1 14/30 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 13
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Mammoth tusk. Old sword. torch.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 12:20pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:45
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

He starts cheering, and even throws 5 gold into the mix to liven up the fight.

ajgelaga wrote:

I wish for dual chain lances

You obviously don't know what a lance is

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 1:34pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Kenji:
The Shopkeeper hands you a warbow and says: "ah yeah. the warbow. The strongest type of bow around. You won't be able to shoot quite as far as with a longbow but the sheer force of the warbow is untopped." (it does 8-13 damage)
He then looks at your bow: " hmm nicely crafted indeed and not used that much. I'd say... how about 60 goldpieces?"

Endrek:
oh right... you have 300 goldpieces and 2 golden figurines from the treasure.

Ugluk:
The brawl grows, with people that only where bystanders now joining in to the fight. The landlord tries to keep the men seperated but he fails. What do you do now?

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!