*Hp: 22/27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 8/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Mammoth tusk. Old sword. torch. Golden figurine (2)
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Arcane arrow 6-11 Damage, 11 mana
Gold: 302 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

I'll go to the food store.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 1:41pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Warbow (8-13 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Map
Gold:73
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

"Deal." -120 Gold, +60 Gold

To the blacksmith. I need to get out of here pretty soon.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:29pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Endrek:
There is no "food store" in the village, but you can get food in the tavern. I guess you go there then. You enter the tavern. You have to duck a bit to get through the door because it is made for dwarves, but the ceiling inside is elativly high so you can still stand in there. There are many dwarves sitting in there and talking while drinking beer. As you enter a barmaiden comes over to you and saks: "ah hello. what can i do for you?"

Kenji:
The streets are pretty full right now, but you have no difficulty finding a blacksmith since there is one in the same street. The inside of the blacksmiths workshop is pretty dark, the only lightsource is the forge. There are armor and weapons stands standing at the walls. The blacksmith is standing at the anvil and is hammering a piece of white metal. He looks up to you as you enter: "Ah... looking for a blade are we?" he asks

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Warbow (8-13 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Map

"Yeah. I have these right now." I lay the throwing knives on the table. "I want better throwing knives."

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:42pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 1 14/30 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 13
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 22/27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 8/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes, Mammoth fur coat,
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Mammoth tusk. Old sword. torch. Golden figurine (2)
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Arcane arrow 6-11 Damage, 11 mana
Gold: 302 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.

"Where would one stock up on food for a long journey?"

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:39pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji:
The smith examines the throwing knives. "hmm... they seem to be of pretty good quality" he says "but i think i could make you better ones.. what do you want? better accuracy or sharper blade? or both? i could also try to make them out of white steel. However that would be more expensive"

Endrek:
The maiden replies: "Well you could buy supplies here. What do you need?"

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:50pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:45
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

just enjoy the fight, laughing it up

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:54pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

"Make them bigger. Bigger knives are heavier and will fly farther and hit harder." (So, better accuracy, but they will also do more damage). "What about a grappling hook and rope? Do you have something along those lines?"

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:56pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

(This RPG has gotten a lot better, by the way. I'm interested in finding out what's at that map point. Just so long as I can find things to do. Maybe a race against time for me and the soldier sent to find out what's at that map point...)

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 3:31am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

336 posts

Hey! what about my start guys?

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!