Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:45
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

Off to the arena, for another rookie fight

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 4:52pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Warbow (8-13 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Map
Gold:48
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

Okay, I take a short trip through the alleys looking for a man in a long coat, with a knife in one hand.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 3:34am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

336 posts

Character Charts: The Alliance Of Light
Name:Shadow Darkfire
Race: Human
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:12
Con: 14
Per:10
Dex:12
Secondary Attributes:
Hit(chance):12
Def(ence):12
HP: 40
Control (used to "cast" skills when you get them): 38
Weapon. Sword (4-9 damage)Gauntlet then??
Armor: Leather vest (2 armor)
Inventory: waterskin, meat(5), Backpack
Gold:15
Description: Always wears a coat, has a white flare sign on his hair, and not that muscular but strong and one of the fastest among the warriors.

I won't accept it cause I think it's too much for a beginner.
I look for the arena.( By the way, my strategy is that i wait for the opponent to go near me then I dash forward and punch him with my gauntlet( if I have one) and do a slash combo then return to defense position.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 5:50pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Ugluk: The streets are still pretty empty so you get to the arena quickly. But suddenly you feel something weird on your belt. You look around and see a little boy trying to snatch your money. You quickly turn around so he can't get it. You give him an angry look and he runs away. Do you follow him?

Kenji: You are really feeling really uncomfortable in these streets. But soon find someone who can sell you the items you seek. he says he can sell you a basic lockpick set for 10 goldpieces or a more sophisticated one for 40.

Shadow: There is no real arena in the city but asking around, you find out that there is an illegal fighting ring in the old catacombs. A shady looking man is willing to show you where it is. for a few goldpieces of course.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 6:18pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Warbow (8-13 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Lockpick Set (Basic), Map
Gold:38

-10 Gold. I go to my horse.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 6:24pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji: after the trade is completed you return to the stable where you brought your horse. It is still there and looks well nurished. What now? (by the way... do you name your horse?)

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 6:27pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,498 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Lockpick Set (Basic), Map
Gold:38

Sure. I name him Epona (of course).

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 6:32pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji: (yeah what else)
Ehm... it seems you've forgotten what you actually do now... would be kinda helpful to know^^

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 6:42pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:45
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

"Heh, poor *******" he mutters and continues on

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 9:39pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Getting back into this n.n

----

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 10/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 19/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm. He has a freshly healed large wound on his chest that is sewn shut and will surely leave a scar.

~I attempt to get up and search around the ship to see if the crew made it out alive or if I was taken by the attackers.~

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!