Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:39
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:40
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

i am also looking for feedback ^_^

"I got a few minor cuts"

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 7:39pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,088 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Warbow (8-13 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Lockpick Set (Basic), Map
Gold:38
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

I toss the guard five gold and ride past him, barely glancing at him. I'm going to have to be rude here if I want to blend in.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:05pm

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

129 posts

Character Charts: The Alliance Of Light
Name:Shadow Darkfire
Race: Human
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:12
Con: 14
Per:10
Dex:12
Secondary Attributes:
Hit(chance):12
Def(ence):12
HP: 40
Control (used to "cast" skills when you get them): 38
Weapon. Sword (4-9 damage)Brass Knuckles(2-7 damage)
Armor: Leather vest (2 armor)
Inventory: waterskin, meat(5), Backpack
Gold:15
Description: Always wears a coat, has a white flare sign on his hair, and not that muscular but strong and one of the fastest among the warriors.

I just walk away silently while saying thanks.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:16pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 10/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 19/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm. He has a freshly healed large wound on his chest that is sewn shut and will surely leave a scar.

~''WAIT! But, I'm fine!'', ''Hey!.... Ugh.'' I head over to the caboose to get something to eat. Guess he's right anyways. I need to regain my strength.~

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 10:05am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Hey I've been having fun in this RPG, but I'm going to take a break. I may come back but I don't think so.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 6:47pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Ugluk:
The "doctor" replies: "Well, i am sure i can fix that. Will be 10 gopldpieces. Whaddya say?"

Kenji: You ride into the city. Rough looking folk is walking around in the street. There are 2 kinds of persons present. The ones that look like they might kill you the next second and the ones that look like they might starve the next second. The buidings are all made of wood. You soon arrive at a small plaza. To your right is the arena and there are a few shops there. What do you do?

Shadow: The ringmaster congratulates you and gives you your winnings, 16 gold coins. "so... do you want to bet on any other fights? he asks, or do you want to jump into the ring again?"

Sizadiev:
You go to the caboose. There are two other pirates siting ther looking grumpily at their food. Thay look up and greet you as you enter the room but then turn to their meals again. You go to a small pot in the back corner of the room. It's filled with cabbage soup. You take a bowl and fill it with the soup. Do you eat alone or do you sit next to the other pirates and talk to them?

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 1:51pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 10/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 19/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm. He has a freshly healed large wound on his chest that is sewn shut and will surely leave a scar.

~Though I would prefer eating alone I'll go talk with some of the pirates, get to know some of the crew better.~

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 2:00pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,088 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Per:13
Dex:14
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Warbow (8-13 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring), Monocular (15x), Lockpick Set (Basic), Map
Gold:38
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

To the arena.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 3:05pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 0/30
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:39
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:40
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

"yeah..."  he says distrustfully

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 4:24pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

358 posts

Sizadiev:
You go to the other pirates, they just grunt something that sounds like hello and continue eating. Do you say anything or do you just eat?

Kenji:
You ride towards the arena. As you get there the arena guard looks up. "What can i do for you?" he asks

Ugluk:
Despite looking so crude the surgeon does his work with precision and speed. He quickly sews your cuts shut (after giving you a glass of booze for the eventual pain) and you can leave soon after.What now?

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!