ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75363
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek: *yeah sorry i have missed your post*
It is early evening and the market is still going(so you can still buy equipment)

Acnio:
You go to the location that was indicated on the map and there are several warehouses there but you you quickly identify your target warehouse as it is standing in the open... there seem to be 2 gates both are guarded one guard. next to it is an unguarded warehous that is in jumping distance to your target. there is probably a hatch on the roof.

What do you do now?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek: *yeah mages can't wear armor*
You go to an alchemists marketstand.
The alchemist, a dark skinned female, greets you. "Hello, what can i do for you?" you ask for potions. "ah what do you need? a health potion? or a mana potion? they start at only 20 goldpieces" (you can also buy herbs which are a lot cheaper than potions)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv: Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 5
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I decide to check if my theory is right and jump onto the warehouse.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

oops, I forgot to add 20 gold on!!! here it is

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Gold: 25
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I decide to check if my theory is right and jump onto the warehouse.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
Yeaahhh... not going to happen... the warehouse is 3 stories tall...
you decide to try to climb it instead but you fail... maybe you can do it wih a rope and grabbling hook.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I go find a store where I can buy those things

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You remember that there is a store nearby that sells questionable items and head there. they have a vast array of all sorts of items such as poisons, blades, picklocks and also ropes and hooks. You tell the shopkeeper what you need. You can have a normal rope with hook for only 5 goldpieces or a stronger and lighter elven rope for 20 goldpieces (including the hook).
Do you need anything else? and do you take the offer?

*PS to everyone: if trading or generally interacting with humanoids that understand you, you can always try to barter or to persuade/intimitade/bluff them*

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek: they only heal 1-6 instead of 7-12 but they only cost 7 goldpieces

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I take out my dagger and say I think a free one will do for me.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
You buy 2 of them you now have 2 healing herbs and 10 goldpieces. Anything else you want to buy?

--------

Acnio: The shopkeeper grins. "shouldn't have done that boy" he says as you feel a painful sensation in your stomach. You look down and see that he is holding a small crossbow that he apperently was storing underthe counter. A small dart filled with a strange liquid is stuck inside you. The room gets fuzzy around you and then fades to black.

Yo wake up a few hours later in the street... you don't have any money anymore (really shouldn't have done this)
What do you do now?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
You go back to the tavern and rent a room it costs 2 goldpieces.
you go to bed i assume? (if you rent the room you lose 2 goldpieces)

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
it is a tavern at the main square of the town. there are of course no traps.
You wake up the next morning. there is still time until you have to meet the party. what do you do until then? do you go to eat something? or do you just wait for an hour?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek: There is not much going on in the tavern right now as it is pretty early in the morning. After a while a dwarven warrior approaches you, "Ye be th'mage Lyria was talking 'bout arn't ya?" you say that you probably are and that a rogue approached you yesterday and hired you for an adventure "Well then, follow me will ya'?"
Do you follow him?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Gold:

I get up and look find my dagger and see it is their, I get up and walk down the alley way

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You still have your dagger. You only have had your money stolen.
You walk down the allyway and stand at the fringe of a small marketplace.
What do you do?

Kenji:
You see a group of Uruk'hai taking two hobbits to isengard.... no wait... wrong script... you however see a small smokepillar. it is probably from a campfire.
Do you report that?

Showing 91-105 of 462