ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75361
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I decide to find that pickpocket and see if I can work for money

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 7/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 21/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 23
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

~I back away several steps and attempt to shoot him with my shortbow, especially since the shortbow is made for short-medium distance fight.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You can find now hints on a pickpocket. It seems the shopkeeper took it. You look around and notice that many people don't really pay attention to their purses so you might have success in getting those.

Sizadiev:
You manage to move quickly enough to bring distance between you and the elf.
Round one: You shoot and hit him for 8 damage incapacicating him

you finish him off and loot the corpses. you find a hidden blade (1-6 damage/hidden) and 7 goldcoins
you get 4 xp
you are now level 1 with 1/30 xp (i will give you the options for your level up in the next post as i want it to be on its own)

*also: i have noticed that Matt and sourwhatsup had a small "dispute" on matts art thread which charakter would kill the other... so i present to you the battle of the century (this never actually happened in the game)

Round 1: Initiative Kenji
Kenji shoots Sizadiev: and misses
Sizadiev runs toward Kenji
Round 2:
Kenji shoots Sizadiev: hits and does 10 damage
Sizadiev shoots while running: misses
Round 3:
Kenji shoots: Hits for9 damage
Sizadiev shoots while running and misses
Round 4: initiative Sizadiev
Sizadiev hits twice for 7 damage and 5 damage
Kenji misses
Round 5:
Sizadiev misses twice
Kenji misses
(Best round ever)
Round 6:
Sizadiev hits twice for 3 damage (the second blow is parried)
Kenji hits and the blow is parried
Round 7:
NOTHING HAPPENS
Round 8:
Sizadiev hits twice and one blow is parried the other blow hits for 7 damage
Kenji critically fails to attack and hits himself for 7 damage. He dies
(Wow⦠what an end)

Sizadiev, though hurt, wins the battle

(note that this was purely luck and it could have ended either way)

And thus⦠your dispute is revolved.*

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Primary Attributes:
*Con: 12
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv: Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold:
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I figure the smaller the easier and go for the person who looks the most poor

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:
You leveled up. you can now choose 1 primary attribute to increase by one

you also can spend 1 skillpoint in:

Backstab 1/3 : if you attack from behind you will inflict 50% more damage and have a doubled chance to land a critical hit it costs 7 energy
Stunning Strike 1/3: You strike an enemy for half the damage but stun him for 1 turn. costs 5 energy
Double throw/shot 1/2: if your first shot/throw hits you can shoot/throw another time in this turn. cost 5 energy

so what do you choose?
also what do you do after killing the guys and looting them?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

did you skip me or no?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
you pick a target. a woman looking at fine leatherware and try to pick her pocket and succeed. you quickly scurry into an alleyway.
you have stolen 6 goldpieces.
what will you do now?

*i didn't skip you i just wanted the level up to be on its own in the post*

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Sizadiev, though hurt, wins the battle

That was one hell of a battle, woo hoo. I wanted to know if we will be able to fight eachother in the game at some point crossing into eachother or something? Can't wait to actually meet him in the game and battle.

Btw do you actually make all the results with a dice or what? xD If so that's pretty cool..

Also, you didn't give me any choices to continue on, or should I just freely make it?
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Oh you ninja'd me. Anyways I'll come back to it later, right now I'm a bit lazy to post another.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

* yes i actually rolled all the results out with a dice (or actually 2 a d20 and a d6) so you won fair and square and can now brag before mattemangel (i roll every result with dice in this game).

And about the pvp stuff (or co-op maybe) that could happen of course... but not at the moment... all of your characters currently have their gig and are going to different parts of the world (though kenji and acnio might be able to meet as they are both in the western empire or soon will be with kenji as a caravan guard) and i try to avoid this stuff for now because in a pvp battle one of you will likely die... and i dont want that to much right now... maybe later when you are well known heroes and are sent to assassinate each other*

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

That's fine with me, I just wanted to know Thanks.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Gold: 5
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I go to a different store looking for another deal on hooks and ropes for getting into the warehouse.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You find another store with the same offer (5 gold for rope and hook)
Do you take it? i suppose you don't pull that dagger trick again do you?
(also you have 6 goldpieces)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Gold: 6

I take the deal

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You now have a rope and a grappling hook. you lose 5 gold and now have 1 gold. what do you do now?

Showing 106-120 of 462