ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75075
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

And here is another bit of lore

About the Military, the Order and the Mages Guild â" Empire
The military of the Empire is accepted as the strongest military in the world, but much like the empire itself, it is not without inner conflict. The main military of the empire consists of Sergeants, soldiers equipped with spears shields and mail armor, footmen armed with swords instead of shields, crossbowmen, men-at-arms, that are light cavallarymen and knights armored with heavy armor. There are also light armored city guards and archers, but those are seldom seen in open battle. But there are other forces. On the one side there is the church and the order. In the unification wars of the empire Tellron the Greater enlisted the help of the church of Lihruhr. A bond was forged that is holding until this day. The church, and itâs military organization the Order send many units into service. Firstly, there are Inquisitors, mighty warriors armored with aegises and armed with hammers who heal comrades or smite enemies with mighty divine spells and secondly Champions, the hammer of the empire, riding on horseback and armored in full plate these men are the most fierce and most feared soldiers of the Empire. There are also priest, but those only serve as healers. On the other side there is the mage guild, who besides mages also send rune-soldiers, or wardens how they are commonly known, into battle. These men are also clad in plate armor and often found on horseback, but unlike champions, donât use divine magic, but rune magic. Both organizations the church and the mages fight for the more important positions, but donât let their inner fighting fool you, if a foe arises they will work together to destroy anything standing in their way, FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE.

Any interests what you want to hear next?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 0/30
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:0
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

"How much for a vial? I'll sell you the loose one i have."

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 10/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 19/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm. He has a freshly healed large wound on his chest that is sewn shut and will surely leave a scar.

~''Right then, is there anything I can do while we are heading on out there?''~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

*sorry... i totally forgot to post yesterday*

Ugluk: "well for a poison of that quality" the alchemyst says "40 goldpieces"

Sizadiev: The captain says: "You should rest. You put up a good fight out there but now you are in no condition to work. Go to the caboose and grab something to eat. Maybe tomorrow" and walks away.

Shadow: (i will post 4 rounds per post to fast things up. after that you can say what you want to do next)
( oh. and the brass knuckles do 2-7 damage)

You go into the cage. Your enemy is armed with a spiked bat and wears normal clothes. (1)He charges at you while you stand still. as he comes close to you you make a quick step forward and punch him in the gut with your brass knuckles. (2) You follow up with a quick jab and hit him in the side of his body. He jumps back and slashes at you with his bat. You try to parry but he manages to hit you.(5-2=3 damage). (3) You reassume position and move around him to get on his blind side and strike quickly hitting him hard in the chest area. He stumbles and falls to the ground. You win the fight. Do you want to do some kind of victory speech or stance?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:39
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:40
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules.

He sells it to him

anywho, off to the local doctor guy

also mind checking out my game proposal on the 2nd page of the forum?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk:
You leave the shop after you sold the vial and decide to go to the "doctor" you ask around and find out that there is a practicing surgeon not far away and go there. His office is a dark room with al sorts of equipment on the walls that don't look inviting. he wears and apron that is full of blood. "What can i do for you?" he asks
*as for the rpg. i don't think i'll join sorry.*

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

i am also looking for feedback ^_^

"I got a few minor cuts"

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm. He has a freshly healed large wound on his chest that is sewn shut and will surely leave a scar.

~''WAIT! But, I'm fine!'', ''Hey!.... Ugh.'' I head over to the caboose to get something to eat. Guess he's right anyways. I need to regain my strength.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk:
The "doctor" replies: "Well, i am sure i can fix that. Will be 10 gopldpieces. Whaddya say?"

Kenji: You ride into the city. Rough looking folk is walking around in the street. There are 2 kinds of persons present. The ones that look like they might kill you the next second and the ones that look like they might starve the next second. The buidings are all made of wood. You soon arrive at a small plaza. To your right is the arena and there are a few shops there. What do you do?

Shadow: The ringmaster congratulates you and gives you your winnings, 16 gold coins. "so... do you want to bet on any other fights? he asks, or do you want to jump into the ring again?"

Sizadiev:
You go to the caboose. There are two other pirates siting ther looking grumpily at their food. Thay look up and greet you as you enter the room but then turn to their meals again. You go to a small pot in the back corner of the room. It's filled with cabbage soup. You take a bowl and fill it with the soup. Do you eat alone or do you sit next to the other pirates and talk to them?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

~Though I would prefer eating alone I'll go talk with some of the pirates, get to know some of the crew better.~

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

"yeah..." he says distrustfully

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:
You go to the other pirates, they just grunt something that sounds like hello and continue eating. Do you say anything or do you just eat?

Kenji:
You ride towards the arena. As you get there the arena guard looks up. "What can i do for you?" he asks

Ugluk:
Despite looking so crude the surgeon does his work with precision and speed. He quickly sews your cuts shut (after giving you a glass of booze for the eventual pain) and you can leave soon after.What now?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Gold:30

also what do i do with my special skill there isn't a place for it

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Ugluk:

i posted an updated sheet for you, you probably overlooked it... here is it again: (your skills come after your secondary atts.

Level: 1 XP: 0/30
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Skills:
Gutting 1/2: +1 bleeding damage over the next 1-6 rounds. 5 control
Gold:0

So, what do you do now?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
"Spikebat Pete won yesterday and is competing again. today he is fighting versus Dirty Dave. the odds are 60:40 towards Pete" he says

Showing 421-435 of 462