ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75406
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Character Charts:
Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes: (Strength, Wisdom, Constitution, Wisdom, Dexterity, Charm (calculated from Class/race))
Secondary Attributes: (Stuff like hp, mana and stuff (calculated from attributes)
Inv. depending on race/class though you can make wishes)
Gold: ( depending on race/class)
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.

i wish i wish i had a serrated short sword :P

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parade/ +2 Defense for that parade)
Armor: Clothes
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze
Gold: 11
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.

You are standing in a smaller orcish town. It is not on the mainland but on one of the smaller islands in the west. There are shops here and several inns. As an orc town it also has an arena.
Where do you go? what do you do?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
Well yo could always ask the barman if he knows something or sit ominously in a corner and watch the tavern... something always happens then. oh... and you can order something to drink^^

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv: Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 5
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I walk over to the tavern to get a job

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You enter the tavern. It is dark. It is full of rather dubious figures. You discretely tell the barman that you are looking for a "job" and he tells you to to talk to the man waiting in the third backroom and points at a small hallway sporting three rooms.

Do you go there?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I go and take the risk

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
You see a human rogue looking at you from time time to time... after a while she comes over to where you are sitting: "hello my friend" she sais "might if i take a seat? i have a business proposition for you... i am representing a group of people who are searching some lost... valuables... and i think we could need someone of your trade."

What is your response?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You knock on the door. And it is swiftly opened. you stumble inside. Ther is a man sitting at a desk and 2 buff guys in the corners. The man behind the desk, who seems to be the boss, starts talking. "Ah... i suppose you are here because of the job i am offering. Well you seem like you can handle yourself. Your mission is to break into this warehouse-", He points at a map of the city. "- and steal something from there. it is in a small gold crested chest. You will get 50 goldpieces. 20 now and 30 when you are done... so what do you say?"

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
The rogue response: "Well we are watching for an old dwarfish ruin. it is said that there are vast riches hidden in it... and we could need you in the case of magical traps or other cases where magic is needed. We will take care of the travel expenses and you will get a horse to ride for the adventure. you will also get 20 goldpieces for every day, beginning today. we will begin our journey tommorow."
Do you accept?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
The voice of the rogue changes from mysterious to cheerful as she replies:
"Great, we will meet you tommorow morning one hour after dawn in this tavern" with these words she stands up and walks away.

Do you rent a bed in the tavern and go to sleep right away? or do you go to the market to buy equipment?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I am up to it,

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
"Good", the boss sais. "You have one week. You should get your equipment together... you can leave now" he gives you the 20 goldpieces and points you to the door and you leave the office.

You probably should get equipment for the heist or should check out the place to see how you can get in.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I get the equipment for the heist

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio

Yeah but WHAT do you get? (you should probably go to the warehouse to see what you might need (for example ropes or lockpicks)) also you now have 25 gold

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

ok, I go to the warehouse to scout the area and see what tools I will need

Showing 76-90 of 462