Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Matt's Snap-Sketch request page.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:09pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

I'll be here on and off, but I'll take requests for people and slam out a fast black-and-white picture. I sign them, but you can save them and use them anywhere you want. Change them, color them, whatever. If you're a jerk and photoshop my signature out and tell your friends it's yours, fine, but I'm keeping the originals. Hah.

Rules:
Nothing obscene or offensive. Duh.

I can't draw cars and dragons. >_< Sorry!

Fantasy characters, people, animals, weapons, armor, whatever. That covers a lot of categories.

If you have an RPG character you like, describe them IN DETAIL. RPGs are more fun when you can actually see your character. I do not make good assumptions.

It takes time! Don't get mad if you don't see your person in ten minutes. My sample took 20 mins to get right. I'll let you know by replying who I'm working on.

This is me in the Irridia fantasy RPG. If you steal this one...well, just don't. Please.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zpsb0082902.jpg

Bring it on!
-Matt

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:14pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

I'm going to bed, but I'll check in tomorrow. See you then!

-Matt

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 10:51am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

god, I like the name kenji. 

draw a....  drawaaaa... draw me a character.  dont care what it looks like, but make it have cenere ish hair.  and skinny.  with aviator shades.  with a fedora.

do eet.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 10:59am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

Tip: Shrink it a little? I cant see the entire thing at once. Nice drawing though. No requests at the moment, but keep it up :)

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 11:59am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

You don't do cars, but do you do motorcycles? The models in Saints Row the Third look pretty beast.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:14pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

draw a....  drawaaaa... draw me a character.  dont care what it looks like, but make it have cenere ish hair.  and skinny.  with aviator shades.  with a fedora.

I said IN DETAIL. Clothes, eyes, face, etc. What does "cerene-ish" mean?

Tip: Shrink it a little? I cant see the entire thing at once.

Actually, that's the whole thing. I only drew him to the waist. Couldn't think of any good boots and I started out big. Your suggestion might look like this, unless specified (as in, give me footwear)

You don't do cars, but do you do motorcycles? The models in Saints Row the Third look pretty beast.

The reason I can't draw cars is because I can't draw tires. Seriously, I can work on a single tire for half an hour and not get it right. So, can't draw motorcycles either.

Suggestion: I could do a portrait of you if you post a picture. It'll be in my anime/cartoon style, and I can add stuff by request (a cool hat, anime hair, whatever). Just BE SPECIFIC. "Give me anime hair" makes me choose from several dozen styles.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:41pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

make me a character like this (new request):  http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u382/light_chaser1/mcskin.jpg

that is my minecraft skin.  thats what I want it to look like.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:45pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

Sketch one (your choice) of my muscle pics here.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:51pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

light_chaser on deck.

EmporerPalpatine on deck.

(that means I'm working on yours).

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:55pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

No, I mean shrink the image size down. The entire image doesnt fit on my screen at once....

Reply to Matt's Snap-Sketch request page.

You must be logged in to post a reply!