Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Matt's Snap-Sketch request page.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 11:33am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,045 posts

She specifically requested "blood. lots of blood."

Okay, i'm fine with the shared picture. I generally use the same character for all my games, but...
Vekel has wavy black hair, crooked nose, heavy eyebrows and a very slight smile. His eyes stare into your soul...
Bodywise, vekel is covered completely by a one-piece leather suit interwoven with metal for extra strength. It's his Assault Suit.

you want a sketch? black and white or in color? never mind...Never had to describe myself before. Uh...hmm. Okay. D cup. shoulder-hair, blonde...shut up. happy ^.^ expresion on face. i'm holding a hammer covered in blood. lots of blood. Make the hammer bigger than me. dont forget the spikes on the hammer! short skirt. uh...t shirt. Barefoot. POUR ON THE MUSCLES! 10 GALLONS WORTH. 6 ft-ish! *FLEX*

I just realized how much badly I misread both of those. I got maybe half of the details right. It was 2:30 AM, okay?... *facepalm* by the way, I meant to mirror the picture to account for EPIC being lefthanded but it was 2:30 AM. No, wait, I already said that.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 11:43am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

I found out who said that and after reading "licking the blood off" I got scared of her.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 12:49pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Could use some improvements, but already this is way better than anything I could ever draw.
1: I don't think Gemini's hammer is big enough.
2: You got the "Suit" right. ...it's in too many pieces. 1-piece suit means hands and feet are covered as well: It's like Battle-grade feety pyjamas with sewn-in gloves. (Maybe ink in some real fine lines for the metal?)
3: Not something you did wrong, but give my boots spiked tips please.
4: Take the blood AWAY from gemini's skirt, it looks like she's going through her...uh...
5: Where are Gemini's muscles? she's going to demand some more tone and hulkiness....wait, I see the 6-pack. Good, now beef up the arms and legs. she's like a female wrestler...

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 5:00pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,045 posts

1: I don't think Gemini's hammer is big enough.
2: You got the "Suit" right. ...it's in too many pieces. 1-piece suit means hands and feet are covered as well: It's like Battle-grade feety pyjamas with sewn-in gloves. (Maybe ink in some real fine lines for the metal?)
3: Not something you did wrong, but give my boots spiked tips please.
4: Take the blood AWAY from gemini's skirt, it looks like she's going through her...uh...
5: Where are Gemini's muscles? she's going to demand some more tone and hulkiness....wait, I see the 6-pack. Good, now beef up the arms and legs. she's like a female wrestler...

1. I can make it bigger, but she's going to have to be in a picture by herself.
2. Yeah, I should have read your description all the way through. One of the biggest fails in there.
3. As in, on the treads, or on the front of the toes?
4. You sicken me. Yes, I will remove that patch. I made an extra layer for blood.
5. Muscles are freakin' hard to draw! I'm still building experience on drawing guys with muscles. The muscles in a human body are all formed in a very specific way. It's tricky to get all of the curves to curve the right way.

Now I need Gemini to give feedback. When she does, I'll make a revised version.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 9:14pm

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

63 posts

Feedback? It's pretty good. Yeah, remove the blood on my skirt, it's just too innuendo-y.
WHY ARE MY ARMS NOT MUSCULAR?
HAMMER IS NOT BIG ENOUGH. SUPER SIZE IT NOW.
My hair is supposed to be in a ponytail >:c
You can do color?! Brown shirt with blue stripes please! Oh, and Epic's "battle-grade feety pyjamas" are dark green with his zodiac sign sewn in on the chest. metal's dark blue, he's a bit particular about that.
WHY IS EPIC GIVING ME BUNNY EARS >:C.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 9:16pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

I like this lady. haha

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 9:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,045 posts

Okay, wait.

Feedback? It's pretty good. Yeah, remove the blood on my skirt, it's just too innuendo-y.
WHY ARE MY ARMS NOT MUSCULAR?
HAMMER IS NOT BIG ENOUGH. SUPER SIZE IT NOW.
My hair is supposed to be in a ponytail >:c
You can do color?! Brown shirt with blue stripes please! Oh, and Epic's "battle-grade feety pyjamas" are dark green with his zodiac sign sewn in on the chest. metal's dark blue, he's a bit particular about that.
WHY IS EPIC GIVING ME BUNNY EARS >:C.

K, already know that one.
Muscular arms are hard to draw! Holy crap!
If the hammer gets much bigger, I'm going to have to remove EPIC.
WHEN DID YOU SAY PONYTAIL?!
Blue stripes..? Horizontal? On the shoulders? One big stripe? Alternating?
How should I know what his Zodiac sign is?! The heck??
Because he asked me to. And I think it's funny.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 9:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,045 posts

I like this lady. haha

No one likes me. -_-

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 12:14am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

Sheesh Matt, what did you do to her?

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 2:48am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Gemini's asleep, but I can answer your questions since I'm crazy enough to be up at 3 in the morning. I know alot about her physical decription from real life and her detailed RPs. And she'll correct me if i'm wrong, tommorow.

Gemini alternates between ponytails and free flowing.

STOP CALLING IT BATTLE-GRADE FEETY PYJAMAS! It takes all the respect out of it! this is an elite battle-suit, offering maximum durability and flexibility! Yeah, it's dark green and the metal's bluish. Actually more of a Cyan. Finely woven, so a haze of thin lines will work.

Gemini wears several different clothing combinations. Her brown T-shirt when she wants extra maneuverability has blue stripes...uh...on the shoulders, I think. Then there's her bulky steel platemail armor. And then there's her 2-piece when fighting in a desert environment. Oh god...never fight Gemini in a desert. Ever.

My zodiac sign's Aquarius. Thought you knew that already?

Matt, I like you...r art skills and personality. no homo.

R2D2: That's not her own blood...it's the blood of countless enemies, engrained into the hammer, corrupting it, poisoning it. Once, in an RP on a Chatzy, she sledged me right in the arm. Tore it straight off. I got hepatitis in the RP. That's how poisonous the blood-soaked hammer is.

Reply to Matt's Snap-Sketch request page.

You must be logged in to post a reply!