Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Matt's Snap-Sketch request page.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 9:29am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,103 posts

R2D2: That's not her own blood...it's the blood of countless enemies, engrained into the hammer, corrupting it, poisoning it. Once, in an RP on a Chatzy, she sledged me right in the arm. Tore it straight off. I got hepatitis in the RP. That's how poisonous the blood-soaked hammer is.

I know I'm saying that because she got really mad at Matt for doing it wrong.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 7:11pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,113 posts

STOP CALLING IT BATTLE-GRADE FEETY PYJAMAS! It takes all the respect out of it! this is an elite battle-suit, offering maximum durability and flexibility! Yeah, it's dark green and the metal's bluish. Actually more of a Cyan. Finely woven, so a haze of thin lines will work.

I know the feeling, man. Except my choice of clothing is combat pants, boots and a huge trench coat, so you can't go wrong with that.

Gemini wears several different clothing combinations. Her brown T-shirt when she wants extra maneuverability has blue stripes...uh...on the shoulders, I think. Then there's her bulky steel platemail armor. And then there's her 2-piece when fighting in a desert environment. Oh god...never fight Gemini in a desert. Ever.

For the record (you HAVE read my Profile, right?), I'm a Christian and I have a problem drawing women is bathing suits. In fact, I never drew women at all until a year or two ago, and just recently I got s good book on drawing cartoon versions of people. So. Clothing will be adjusted appropriately. No desert fighting.

My zodiac sign's Aquarius. Thought you knew that already?

...no? I'm Aries, but that doesn't really matter.

Matt, I like you...r art skills and personality. no homo.

No one said anything about it being homo, dude. I appreciate the like.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:32am

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

63 posts

Think I got all of epic's friends now...please check his profile. There's bad news.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 9:46am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

matt....  Y U NO draw me?

*emocorner*

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 4:52pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,103 posts

I know this is a weird question but... it... looks... as if... Gemini... isn't wearing a shirt.

Why is that?

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 12:50am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,113 posts

So...after a very sudden and unfortunate loss of EPIC, and a lack of interest in this thread (mostly by me), I will instead run a thread of my own sketches. Sorry guys...just been getting really focused on other stuff. I did draw a few of the requests, but they just look bad. If you have a really great idea, post it on my upcoming Art, Poetry and Brainpop thread.

Reply to Matt's Snap-Sketch request page.

You must be logged in to post a reply!