ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMatt's Snap-Sketch request page.

75 8265
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

I'll be here on and off, but I'll take requests for people and slam out a fast black-and-white picture. I sign them, but you can save them and use them anywhere you want. Change them, color them, whatever. If you're a jerk and photoshop my signature out and tell your friends it's yours, fine, but I'm keeping the originals. Hah.

Rules:
Nothing obscene or offensive. Duh.

I can't draw cars and dragons. >_< Sorry!

Fantasy characters, people, animals, weapons, armor, whatever. That covers a lot of categories.

If you have an RPG character you like, describe them IN DETAIL. RPGs are more fun when you can actually see your character. I do not make good assumptions.

It takes time! Don't get mad if you don't see your person in ten minutes. My sample took 20 mins to get right. I'll let you know by replying who I'm working on.

This is me in the Irridia fantasy RPG. If you steal this one...well, just don't. Please.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zpsb0082902.jpg

Bring it on!
-Matt

• 75 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts

Hey I'm waiting on my request. I personally made it out to you on your profile. It's for Heroes of Irridia.

Also, if you want you could make the title for Ground Zero, but I'll get back to you on that one on how I want it to look.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

It got moved. I saw it, but it needed a bit more description. Can you give me some?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts

Okay here it goes.
*Elf (Obviously)
*Has a calm but sinister look.
*Muscular, but not exaggerated. (I give reason to why in the bio but that doesn't matter)
*Kinda of a dark feel, like an evil energy, Idk how I could explain that any better.
*Possibly just some normal clothes, cargo pants and a sleeveless shirt.
*The tattoo of ''The Dungeon'', you can get creative with that. It can be in words or maybe a dungeon type thing, whatever, just as long as it's related to a dungeon.
*He has 2 blades and a shortbow with a quiver.

Hope that's enough info, if not then just get creative.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

sourwhatup2 on deck.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

sourwhatup2 Sketch:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps0bcb476e.jpg

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts

Ok that's pretty awesome. Only thing I would have to say about it the mouth, it should been flat lined, this way he would look more calm. But nonetheless I love it, thanks. Gj on the dungeon tattoo as well..

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

My elf could definitely kill your elf.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts

Haha yeah right, you wish.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Oh goody, high output thread!

Don't worry about tyres. It took me ages to get them not looking like they came out of an early 3dFX Windows 95 game. For such a simple object they have a surprising amount of subtlety to them. Same with cars and bikes.

Alright I'll give this a punt. Everybody's going for their OCs so I'll be no different, but mine may pose a bit of a challenge, because Strop is a, um, ninja horse guy. It's easiest to think of him as a cartoon (funny) animal character, but that may not suit your style, so a description follows:

5'11" tall male with a slightly lighter-than-average humanoid build, but has a horse's head, a bristly, voluminous horse tail, and hooves instead of feet (quick reference). As far as horse attributes go he's modelled after a thoroughbred, with typical bay coat, black stockings and a white blaze starting from above his nose to the middle of his forehead. His mane looks like he just got out of bed (and maybe he brushed it into shape hastily), and both his mane and tail are black.

Now at this point I'll give you two choices: 1) ninja Strop 2) Doctor Strop.

Ninja Strop, as you can see, wears a tasteless one-piece coverall. It used to be more than one piece but as time went by now it somehow magically covers him from head to toe (save for an eyeslit, holes for his ears, a hole for his tail, and of course hands and hooves). Nobody knows how he goes to the toilet in that thing (not relevant), or how he procures items from it (cartoon physics). In a nod to the fashion lack-of-sense of Might Guy and his student Rock Lee, as well as the practice of taping the cannons of competition horses, Strop bandages his forearms and lower legs. His main tool of his trade is a longbow almost as tall as he is, and a quiver full of all kinds of weird and wonderful contraptions pretending to be arrows, for all kinds of purposes except actually piercing living targets (see an earlier version).

Doctor Strop, however, thankfully doesn't wear that one-piece at work. He's more of a dress pants, collared shirt, overly-colourful-tie +/- vest/jacket/coat depending on the weather. Here the tools of his trade are stethoscope and pen. He also wears spectacles.

Okay up to you, give it a shot.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

Can I make you a centaur? A NINJA CENTAUR? Holy crap that would be awesome.

Rock Lee was so weird. "Haha I am a ninja! ATTRACTIVE FEMALE! *loses control*" Who was in charge of that place?! It's like "If Japan Was Exactly Like What Teenage Americans Think It's Like", where children grow up to become blood-shedding ninjas at the age of 12 or so and start practice when they're 8.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

You can make a ninja centaur, but it wouldn't be Strop is all. Or you could make a ninja centaur based on Strop. I don't really draw centaurs myself so it'll be interesting to see what you come up with.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

Done. I went ahead and used all three. Top that.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps60793c75.jpg

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

LOOOOOOOL nice effort.

Not that I'm complaining, but since when did I get a sword? If you'd done the bow and arrow as in the description you would have topped yourself.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,836 posts

I didn't want to top myself. I just wanted to top you. And wearing ninja clothes does not make you a ninja, just as wearing a lab coat does not make you a doctor. You must have a large weapon and a stethoscope.

Obviously.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

A large bow is a large weapon, so...

Showing 16-30 of 75