ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMatt's Snap-Sketch request page.

75 8180
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

I'll be here on and off, but I'll take requests for people and slam out a fast black-and-white picture. I sign them, but you can save them and use them anywhere you want. Change them, color them, whatever. If you're a jerk and photoshop my signature out and tell your friends it's yours, fine, but I'm keeping the originals. Hah.

Rules:
Nothing obscene or offensive. Duh.

I can't draw cars and dragons. >_< Sorry!

Fantasy characters, people, animals, weapons, armor, whatever. That covers a lot of categories.

If you have an RPG character you like, describe them IN DETAIL. RPGs are more fun when you can actually see your character. I do not make good assumptions.

It takes time! Don't get mad if you don't see your person in ten minutes. My sample took 20 mins to get right. I'll let you know by replying who I'm working on.

This is me in the Irridia fantasy RPG. If you steal this one...well, just don't. Please.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zpsb0082902.jpg

Bring it on!
-Matt

• 75 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,137 posts

I was actually going to suggest that next...

Make a lighting bolt hit a tree.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Ugh. I'll think about the bulls-eye thing, but horses/bulls are hard to draw. I have trouble with angles and bone structure.

I'll try the lightning-tree one too, but ACTUAL lightning is hard to capture. Hmm....maybe a negative space picture...

Also, light_chaser, haven't forgotten about you, don't worry.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

Hmm, a quick black-and-white? I dunno, the lack of color would hinder my character's justice. Then again you're a great artist, and I hope you soon have the skill to color. Heh.
My character, Savell Valkerie.
Face: Crooked nose. Usually glaring eyes. His mouth is covered by the high collar of his jacket. Thick, shoulder-length hair tied in a ponytail. Yes, ponytails can be done with men. Hair is also covering his right eye.
Torso: A high-collar jacket covers his mouth. It has a single stripe down each side, where the buttons are, about as wide as the buttons if that helps. Ragged cloak billowing out behind him.
Arms: Well-defined biceps! Large hands. One holds a spear. A shield strapped to his other forearm.
Waist/legs: Crossbow holstered like a gun, partially hidden by his cloak. Scabbard holding his sword. Make it pretty wide, as his sword has a wide blade. As for legs, he wears a chain-mail Kilt (ITS NOT A SKIRT.), over a pair of sweatpants.
Feet: Spiked boots please.
Accessories: Heavy scars on exposed skin, he's had a lot of battlefield injuries. Thick eyebrows.

...Detailed enough?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Sure. Heres a good question: If he has a spear in one arm, a shield on the other, and a broadsword, where am I going to fit a crossbow in? AND a holster? Reign it back in. Describe the character in "Ground Zero," who has only an energy blade thing and whatever he was wearing. It's black and white with cross-hatch shading. You can only put in so many objects (and shade them) before they get tangled up.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Ohhhh sorry this is your Primary person (I just checked my profile). Um. Ok well I can try drawing this guy, but not tonight.

Bronze
Bronze
2,429 posts

Nice work! I like your sketchy style, but I guess I'm just a lover of loose lines.

And to add on to your long list of requests, how about a Mountain Man?

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

Ah. You want Ground Zero? Same clothing, but just the energy blade. Held over his head by his right hand. Yeah, my usual character which I extensively used over in Kong before I came here has waaaaaaaay too much weaponry.
Even so, a crossbow holster's not complicated, just a sewn-in clip to hold it by the stock.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

So, we have light_chaser, bullseye, lightning hitting a tree, a mountain man and EPICgameKING. Okay.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,137 posts

Good luck on that. By the time you're done you'll probably be dead.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Nope. I'm just not working right now. Drawing Kenji a few times. I'll tackle the sketches soon though.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

Matt, you know just how awesome I am. I hope my sketch takes priority. >___>

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Ok, this was a special request. Sorry for ignoring everyone, I have a couple others done. Enough about that.

Version 1.0 is where you tell me everything I did wrong and I fix it. Here is version 1.0 and it took a long time so be nice anyway.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps2d2bdce4.jpg

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Go ahead, complain. I care about your feedback. Here's my caring face.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps1391af9f.jpg

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,137 posts

Why is the girl covered in red? And why isn't the boy covered in red? Did he just take a bath or something?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

She specifically requested "blood. lots of blood."

Okay, i'm fine with the shared picture. I generally use the same character for all my games, but...
Vekel has wavy black hair, crooked nose, heavy eyebrows and a very slight smile. His eyes stare into your soul...
Bodywise, vekel is covered completely by a one-piece leather suit interwoven with metal for extra strength. It's his Assault Suit.

you want a sketch? black and white or in color? never mind...Never had to describe myself before. Uh...hmm. Okay. D cup. shoulder-hair, blonde...shut up. happy ^.^ expresion on face. i'm holding a hammer covered in blood. lots of blood. Make the hammer bigger than me. dont forget the spikes on the hammer! short skirt. uh...t shirt. Barefoot. POUR ON THE MUSCLES! 10 GALLONS WORTH. 6 ft-ish! *FLEX*

I just realized how much badly I misread both of those. I got maybe half of the details right. It was 2:30 AM, okay?... *facepalm* by the way, I meant to mirror the picture to account for EPIC being lefthanded but it was 2:30 AM. No, wait, I already said that.
Showing 46-60 of 75