ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMatt's Snap-Sketch request page.

75 8281
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,848 posts

I'll be here on and off, but I'll take requests for people and slam out a fast black-and-white picture. I sign them, but you can save them and use them anywhere you want. Change them, color them, whatever. If you're a jerk and photoshop my signature out and tell your friends it's yours, fine, but I'm keeping the originals. Hah.

Rules:
Nothing obscene or offensive. Duh.

I can't draw cars and dragons. >_< Sorry!

Fantasy characters, people, animals, weapons, armor, whatever. That covers a lot of categories.

If you have an RPG character you like, describe them IN DETAIL. RPGs are more fun when you can actually see your character. I do not make good assumptions.

It takes time! Don't get mad if you don't see your person in ten minutes. My sample took 20 mins to get right. I'll let you know by replying who I'm working on.

This is me in the Irridia fantasy RPG. If you steal this one...well, just don't. Please.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zpsb0082902.jpg

Bring it on!
-Matt

• 75 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

I found out who said that and after reading "licking the blood off" I got scared of her.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

Could use some improvements, but already this is way better than anything I could ever draw.
1: I don't think Gemini's hammer is big enough.
2: You got the "Suit" right. ...it's in too many pieces. 1-piece suit means hands and feet are covered as well: It's like Battle-grade feety pyjamas with sewn-in gloves. (Maybe ink in some real fine lines for the metal?)
3: Not something you did wrong, but give my boots spiked tips please.
4: Take the blood AWAY from gemini's skirt, it looks like she's going through her...uh...
5: Where are Gemini's muscles? she's going to demand some more tone and hulkiness....wait, I see the 6-pack. Good, now beef up the arms and legs. she's like a female wrestler...

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,848 posts

1: I don't think Gemini's hammer is big enough.
2: You got the "Suit" right. ...it's in too many pieces. 1-piece suit means hands and feet are covered as well: It's like Battle-grade feety pyjamas with sewn-in gloves. (Maybe ink in some real fine lines for the metal?)
3: Not something you did wrong, but give my boots spiked tips please.
4: Take the blood AWAY from gemini's skirt, it looks like she's going through her...uh...
5: Where are Gemini's muscles? she's going to demand some more tone and hulkiness....wait, I see the 6-pack. Good, now beef up the arms and legs. she's like a female wrestler...

1. I can make it bigger, but she's going to have to be in a picture by herself.
2. Yeah, I should have read your description all the way through. One of the biggest fails in there.
3. As in, on the treads, or on the front of the toes?
4. You sicken me. Yes, I will remove that patch. I made an extra layer for blood.
5. Muscles are freakin' hard to draw! I'm still building experience on drawing guys with muscles. The muscles in a human body are all formed in a very specific way. It's tricky to get all of the curves to curve the right way.

Now I need Gemini to give feedback. When she does, I'll make a revised version.
GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
442 posts

Feedback? It's pretty good. Yeah, remove the blood on my skirt, it's just too innuendo-y.
WHY ARE MY ARMS NOT MUSCULAR?
HAMMER IS NOT BIG ENOUGH. SUPER SIZE IT NOW.
My hair is supposed to be in a ponytail >:c
You can do color?! Brown shirt with blue stripes please! Oh, and Epic's "battle-grade feety pyjamas" are dark green with his zodiac sign sewn in on the chest. metal's dark blue, he's a bit particular about that.
WHY IS EPIC GIVING ME BUNNY EARS >:C.

Bronze
Bronze
2,429 posts

I like this lady. haha

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,848 posts

Okay, wait.

Feedback? It's pretty good. Yeah, remove the blood on my skirt, it's just too innuendo-y.
WHY ARE MY ARMS NOT MUSCULAR?
HAMMER IS NOT BIG ENOUGH. SUPER SIZE IT NOW.
My hair is supposed to be in a ponytail >:c
You can do color?! Brown shirt with blue stripes please! Oh, and Epic's "battle-grade feety pyjamas" are dark green with his zodiac sign sewn in on the chest. metal's dark blue, he's a bit particular about that.
WHY IS EPIC GIVING ME BUNNY EARS >:C.

K, already know that one.
Muscular arms are hard to draw! Holy crap!
If the hammer gets much bigger, I'm going to have to remove EPIC.
WHEN DID YOU SAY PONYTAIL?!
Blue stripes..? Horizontal? On the shoulders? One big stripe? Alternating?
How should I know what his Zodiac sign is?! The heck??
Because he asked me to. And I think it's funny.
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,848 posts

I like this lady. haha

No one likes me. -_-
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

Sheesh Matt, what did you do to her?

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

Gemini's asleep, but I can answer your questions since I'm crazy enough to be up at 3 in the morning. I know alot about her physical decription from real life and her detailed RPs. And she'll correct me if i'm wrong, tommorow.

Gemini alternates between ponytails and free flowing.

STOP CALLING IT BATTLE-GRADE FEETY PYJAMAS! It takes all the respect out of it! this is an elite battle-suit, offering maximum durability and flexibility! Yeah, it's dark green and the metal's bluish. Actually more of a Cyan. Finely woven, so a haze of thin lines will work.

Gemini wears several different clothing combinations. Her brown T-shirt when she wants extra maneuverability has blue stripes...uh...on the shoulders, I think. Then there's her bulky steel platemail armor. And then there's her 2-piece when fighting in a desert environment. Oh god...never fight Gemini in a desert. Ever.

My zodiac sign's Aquarius. Thought you knew that already?

Matt, I like you...r art skills and personality. no homo.

R2D2: That's not her own blood...it's the blood of countless enemies, engrained into the hammer, corrupting it, poisoning it. Once, in an RP on a Chatzy, she sledged me right in the arm. Tore it straight off. I got hepatitis in the RP. That's how poisonous the blood-soaked hammer is.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

R2D2: That's not her own blood...it's the blood of countless enemies, engrained into the hammer, corrupting it, poisoning it. Once, in an RP on a Chatzy, she sledged me right in the arm. Tore it straight off. I got hepatitis in the RP. That's how poisonous the blood-soaked hammer is.

I know I'm saying that because she got really mad at Matt for doing it wrong.
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,848 posts

STOP CALLING IT BATTLE-GRADE FEETY PYJAMAS! It takes all the respect out of it! this is an elite battle-suit, offering maximum durability and flexibility! Yeah, it's dark green and the metal's bluish. Actually more of a Cyan. Finely woven, so a haze of thin lines will work.

I know the feeling, man. Except my choice of clothing is combat pants, boots and a huge trench coat, so you can't go wrong with that.

Gemini wears several different clothing combinations. Her brown T-shirt when she wants extra maneuverability has blue stripes...uh...on the shoulders, I think. Then there's her bulky steel platemail armor. And then there's her 2-piece when fighting in a desert environment. Oh god...never fight Gemini in a desert. Ever.

For the record (you HAVE read my Profile, right?), I'm a Christian and I have a problem drawing women is bathing suits. In fact, I never drew women at all until a year or two ago, and just recently I got s good book on drawing cartoon versions of people. So. Clothing will be adjusted appropriately. No desert fighting.

My zodiac sign's Aquarius. Thought you knew that already?

...no? I'm Aries, but that doesn't really matter.

Matt, I like you...r art skills and personality. no homo.

No one said anything about it being homo, dude. I appreciate the like.
GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
442 posts

Think I got all of epic's friends now...please check his profile. There's bad news.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,052 posts

matt.... Y U NO draw me?

*emocorner*

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

I know this is a weird question but... it... looks... as if... Gemini... isn't wearing a shirt.

Why is that?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,848 posts

So...after a very sudden and unfortunate loss of EPIC, and a lack of interest in this thread (mostly by me), I will instead run a thread of my own sketches. Sorry guys...just been getting really focused on other stuff. I did draw a few of the requests, but they just look bad. If you have a really great idea, post it on my upcoming Art, Poetry and Brainpop thread.

Showing 61-75 of 75