Forums

ForumsVideo Games

games you should get

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 5:40pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

btw superman64 got awarded for worst game ever last year ;)

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 6:26pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I didn't think Superman 64 was all that bad. I still have it in my Box O' Nostalgia under my bed.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 8:33pm

SteveeXb

SteveeXb

485 posts

Well what type of games do you like? (e.g. first person shooter, puzzle, fighter, platformer ect.)

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 8:51pm

bagelover

bagelover

19 posts

ohhh  kk

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 8:52pm

bagelover

bagelover

19 posts

i like all genres and i will tell my friends

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 8:54pm

bagelover

bagelover

19 posts

who like different certain genres

my freind has been looking for a shooter not halo or cod he has those

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 9:26pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,505 posts

A good FPS shooter would be Battlefield 3 and Far Cry 3 is a good adventure/shooter.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:43am

kingslyleee

kingslyleee

6 posts

DMC,BL2

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 4:15am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Well, you opened such a broad subject were anything goes. Ummmm...how about Far Cry 3? since you already mentioned you want shooters, a decent one would be that one. You could also try Counter Strike: Global offensive for the PC, which was released on Steam, a classic shooter.
Another good PC game would be League of Legends, it is free to play and it's extremely fun. That's it, I'm out of ideas for good games.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 4:16am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Well, you opened such a broad subject were anything goes. Ummmm...how about Far Cry 3? since you already mentioned you want shooters, a decent one would be that one. You could also try Counter Strike: Global offensive for the PC, which was released on Steam, a classic shooter.
Another good PC game would be League of Legends, it is free to play and it's extremely fun. That's it, I'm out of ideas for good games.

Reply to games you should get

You must be logged in to post a reply!