Forums

ForumsVideo Games

games you should get

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 5:10pm

Crickster

Crickster

449 posts

I just got to ask why do you not like Half Life 2?

I found it an waste of my time and it ain't as good as portal 2 and team fortress two, also i don't mind valve delaying half-life 3 cause i won't play it
(i also think CoD is not a good fps)

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 7:39am

xgeogander

xgeogander

175 posts

Skyrim!!!

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 7:34pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

Check all Valve's games out, maybe start with Half-Life 1 and play them all through. I spend a lot of time on PC playing games and no other games have been as good. Play them completely through not just test out and say it's bad.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 7:20pm

GhostOfMetal

GhostOfMetal

597 posts

Steam does have very excellent games for cheep. Bastion on steam is a truly beautiful game.  If you have a good computer for online, Minecraft is something to look in to.
As far as Shooters, there are the very fun yet still violent Ratchet and Clank games and Jak and Daxter Games for PlayStation2/PlayStation3/PSP. I will highly recommend those any day.
If you want classical games, the Original Sonic the Hedgehog as well as Sonic 2 + 3 are excellent. You can get them on Genesis as well as PC and PlayStation2/Gamecube in Sonic Gems collections (which has a lot of other good Sonic games)

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 10:08pm

AustinBB410

AustinBB410

37 posts

I beat Dark Souls ;) actually is a really cool fun game. Anyway I really enjoyed Farcry 3 and think it's a good pick up for most people's tastes.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 9:06pm

Shukelven

Shukelven

41 posts

Dishonored, the thing I like the most of it is the liberties the game gives you. You can be stealthty or just kill all people and each action you make will have a consequence in the future.

Skyrim of course, one of the best games I've played in my life.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 4:20am

rustygooga

rustygooga

14 posts

try the legend of zelda games! so far i completed:skyward sword
                                                                              ocarina of time
                                                                              majoras mask

they are fun adventure games with sometimes allot of fantasy in it
my favorite of them was skyward sword btw its the newest zelda game i heard of! and i am working on twilight princess right now i am in the eldin province? not sure lol

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 7:10am

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

each action you make will have a consequence in the future.

not really. the story go's the same way for every type of playstyle.
just like mass effect. they say you can play it as a good or bad guy. but no matter what you choose the story is always the same.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 4:10pm

skunk940

skunk940

20 posts

Fallout: New Vegas.

The first few games in the Medal of Honour series (Get them on PS2 for certain.)

Also Call Of Duty Finest Hour!  Great tank levals.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 3:18pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

Bioshock Infnite I think its fun to play and Black Ops 2 Maybe

Reply to games you should get

You must be logged in to post a reply!