Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

One Dilly of a Pickle, ain't it? Pt.2

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:53pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,970 posts

Knight

When the "Ferret team" came about, the community was on the verge of death. Bugs, inactivity, spam, uncertainty, and general insanity rampaged throughout the community, and so the Ferret team was immediately put to work

Bravo to the admins! I have to agree 100% with that statement. The community was in severe disarray, but thanks to the fantastic work of the administrators, the community is once again functioning, and operating smoothly. My personal thanks to those who pulled the community out of its darkest hour. =D

AG3...Obviously, we need to have more answers.

While there is finally some cooperation between the users and the administrators, the solid communication and activity that existed between the two during Cormyns Administration (that's a nice way to put it) is still non existent. Some improvement could be made here, and that can be accomplished by the users, as well as the admins.

Thanks to you Salvidian, for including my name among the contributors. I can't lay claim to too much, but my expert ideas are mixed in there.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 9:35pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,625 posts

Knight

Obviously, we need to have more answers.

Hold on there, they just can't give us answers, that'll ruin the surprise. I mean they're obviously keeping their mouths shut for a reason.

Now the Current Leaders board is gone.

Interesting... especially when manly finally made it.

MMO games

I gotta say that I don't think anyone is even trying the MMO's because I'm pretty sure AG had some real good ones in the past that we overlooked.

In fact a couple days ago I played a new MMO and liked it.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 9:59pm

daleks

daleks

3,652 posts

Gaaaaa. I hate you so much Sal. I check back here once and you have to have a great thread. How could I not comment on it. I hate you...

Ferret Team? What is this madness? You think those other admins like being called Team? At least give them a cool name. Ferret and the Gang. Ferret and the Crew. Sorry. Not feeling creative.

Hahahaha. You people all flipping out about the leaderboard not being there. People still think that if they are ranked high they are important. Sal is better than me. He is not ranked higher though.

We all love Ian! People claim to hate him but they are just hiding their love. But really, without him I would have never been on this site for more then a week or so.

I still hate you Sal.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 10:15pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

^ Still got that typo in your about. "Know one" should be "no one".
@sal
I WAS PROMISED PICTURES!

I gotta say that I don't think anyone is even trying the MMO's because I'm pretty sure AG had some real good ones in the past that we overlooked.

Shellshocked 2, and thats it. Some dont even work on mac.

As for AG3, I predicted it to come out last march about 1.5 years ago. People thought I was crazy for thinking that. They thought it would be earlier. lul. We havent gotten anything about AG3 since they said "We are going to make AG3. Have a beta". Kinda annoying. I mean, I love you guys (mods), but whats going on over there?

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 11:07pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Ferret Team? What is this madness? You think those other admins like being called Team? At least give them a cool name. Ferret and the Gang. Ferret and the Crew. Sorry. Not feeling creative.

Ferret and Co.
Ferret and Bro.

Sorry, couldn't help it :3
As for AG3, I predicted it to come out last march about 1.5 years ago. People thought I was crazy for thinking that. They thought it would be earlier. lul. We havent gotten anything about AG3 since they said "We are going to make AG3. Have a beta". Kinda annoying. I mean, I love you guys (mods), but whats going on over there?

Iduno if you caught wind, but they said that they were going to release AG3 over a matter of time rather than all at once, so the layout changes and such are a part of AG3 even though we didn't get the promised achievements or reputation system and whatnot. I forget where to look for a reference, not to mention I'm lazeh right now.
Hahahaha. You people all flipping out about the leaderboard not being there. People still think that if they are ranked high they are important. Sal is better than me. He is not ranked higher though.

If anything, people should be paying less attention to rank now, though I guess that wouldn't be very relevant sometime in the future since all of that may as well get reset.

But what do I know. People will probably still get heated to get more AP than their like-minded friends.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 11:43pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,970 posts

Knight

I mean they're obviously keeping their mouths shut for a reason.

Two reasons why: They are gonna surprise us, or they are not planning on releasing AG3 at all. Hence the reason why we need more answers.

Gaaaaa. I hate you so much Sal. I check back here once and you have to have a great thread. How could I not comment on it. I hate you...

OMG!! None of you even realized the return of Daleks!!!

I love you guys (mods), but whats going on over there?

Ummm... *Ahem* Pickpocket, it's not the mods in charge of AG3, it's the admins.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 12:04am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

Ummm... *Ahem* Pickpocket, it's not the mods in charge of AG3, it's the admins.

That's what I said... ;)
I love you guys (admin), but whats going on over there?

@jeol
Yes I heard about that a while ago. I thought it kinda contradicted what they told us originally. Not that it matters much, I like the new updates n all.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 12:21am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,425 posts

I still hate you Sal.

Ahaha Daleks thats great... but in the meantime...

YOU ACTUALLY RETURNED! **** I MISSED YOU IF YOU SEE THIS I'M SAYING GOODBYE! xD

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 12:43am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,704 posts

Interesting... especially when manly finally made it.

Current leaders...for this month. Not all time leaders..that is still there

How dare you tease us like this...

-----

So it is no surprise to anyone that we need more people in the community..question is (as Ernie asked long ago)...how?

I had an idea about making a video and spreading it around..nothing big but a lot better than nothing..but thanks to my computer being a jerk, the prospects on that aren't so great for the time being =/

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 6:29am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,241 posts

Knight

Could it be the hope that the site had been saved?

They were always around.

Reply to One Dilly of a Pickle, ain't it? Pt.2

You must be logged in to post a reply!