ForumsNewcomers ForumHe's a Regular Here

15 2290
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

Are you a regular to the site? Don't think you've ever introduced yourself properly? Want to clear something up?

Well, folks of AG, welcome to a place where you can do that. This thread is solely devoted to introductions of those who are regulars.

• 15 Replies
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
492 posts

Isn't the newcomers forum in general for that purpose?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

The Newcomers forum specifies newcomers, and not regulars

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,140 posts

Hi I'm R2 and I want to be you're baby.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,695 posts

Hi I'm R2 and I want to be you're baby.

Whoa whoa.. Isn't a robot built, not born? Therefore you can't be a baby.. Unless you're a robot baby?

Also, I am Sour. I am a regular. Guess a vet since I've been here since 08. I have ''temp quit'' AG many times before.. Hopefully I don't do it again.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,140 posts

Hopefully I don't do it again

You're right because next time you'll perma quit.
killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

Killersup never made one of these for himself so...here he is.

daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

Daleks: Hello. I am Daleks and I have an AG problem.

AG users: Hi Daleks.

Daleks: I promised to leave and failed. What is wrong with me?

AG users: O it is OK Daleks! We love you!*

Daleks: Thanks guys. Still, admins had to be productive.

*Actually just really good actors and actresses. You do jot love me.

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
78 posts

I'm a regular for the games, I'm occasionally on the forums, but I will be on the forums much more often now.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,326 posts

Should I... mm-kay... I will! =)

---

Hi everybody! My name is MrDayCee. =)

I joined ArmorGames back in September of 2009 when I wanted to rate the game "The Last Stand" for being one of the most awesome games around at that time. I played different games allover the internet, but was somehow drawn to ArmorGames more and more. BubbleBox was a good second, but AG won me over when I saw the (now murdered) Armor Points and the ranks you could achieve, which looked really fun. =)

My greatest achievements here have probably been the music competitions I run in the Popular Media forum. Right now, there are 4 of them: the MBWC, the CRBWC, the BotB and the OvC. The first two are in development for a renewed launch right now and the last two I run together with waluigi (BotB) and ilberic offered to help me out on the OvC.

I have been active a lot in the beginning and had my two extended hiatus moments back in 2011 due to stuff IRL, but I have climbed back in the saddle now and was recently offered the Moderator position, which I have since been performing with a lot of fun!

Hope to c-ya 'round in the community, or... on the battlefield!

---

Was this what you had in mind Sal? =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,140 posts

I found my old welcome thread.

Wow I used horrible grammar back then.

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

How would you really consider yourself a regular?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,406 posts

How would you really consider yourself a regular?

I'd say if you're on every week or two and are fairly known in the Community.

Anyway, I'm Emp. I've been here for a little over a year and a half. I've been on nearly every day. I'm currently a co-judge for the Haiku Contest in the AMW. I'm usually in the WEPR, but sometimes i'm in the Tavern, and I'm rarely in anything else. I'm currently in college for business/accounting, and I should really be doing my homework now, so bye!
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,781 posts

Hi I'm Leo, and I'm an armaholic.

It's been so long. I WAS OFF IT FOR YEARS. You know dead zone just had to be released and Josh's tournament pops up. :'(

In all seriousness I wouldn't say I'm a regular but I just felt like posting.

Armorgames has that effect on people. I'm still very bad at grammar but for some reason most people seem to skip me because of capitals and fullstops. Oh and I can say "There", "Their", and "They're" correctly.

That's about it.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

You're using it now rarely,thank God.
Hi,I'm Gandalf,call me GTG.I'm a addicted to this horrible,lightful,addicting thingy,and wahat's it called again?Oh yeah,computer.>>>>>>__>>>>>>
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
278 posts

Ya.
I am Mickey.
Im a male.
I am a nice person, fun to hang out or around with, and i can be kind of random.
I like raspberries, the Ravens, wanna goto switzerland, i love exit path, i like the new quest system, and I wish i had more armatars to choose from, though i love my trusty horse dragon hybrid thing.
My friends are nice, i love german chocolate, i am obsessed with Nike stuff, i am very smart, i am good looking, and i care what people say about me.
I hope i will strike you guys as all of the above
See yuh guys around

Showing 1-15 of 15