Forums

ForumsForum Games

King Of The Jungle (RPG)

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:42pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,555 posts

Name:Storm
Animal/Insect:Wolf
Starting Location:Snowy forest
Gender:F
Personality:Storm is shy but playful and loyal to her friends. She is willing to speak her mind and is quick to anger. If you hurt her it is normally easy for her to forgive you but it all depends on how deep the wound is.

I ask the eagle to be my friend but if it insist on fighting then I'm ready.

 

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:46pm

scrapydukes

scrapydukes

101 posts

.


Name: Blackwing
Animal/Insect: Large Eagle
Starting Location: Mountains
Gender: M
Personality:Blackwing is a wise and inteligent bird that has survived these years by both his wits and his strength. He has lived in fair solitude ever since he left the nest but gives advise to those he may come across if they do not mean him harm.

I pick C) deciding to continue flying as the falcon does not put me in any significant danger at the time.

 

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 6:17am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,752 posts

Knight

Name: Furball
Animal/Insect: Tiger
Starting Location: Mountains
Gender: Male
Personality: Playfull but vicious.
Group Furball:
marlo:snow leapord cub

A.

 

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 12:53pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

Storm: (congrats. You have gained your first friend, here is the new character sheet below)

Name:Storm
Animal/Insect:Wolf
Starting Location:Snowy forest
Gender:F
Personality:Storm is shy but playful and loyal to her friends. She is willing to speak her mind and is quick to anger. If you hurt her it is normally easy for her to forgive you but it all depends on how deep the wound is.
Group Storm:
Jayden: Large Bald Eagle

it pauses in flight then looks at you with a cocked head, it then says, you seem like a worthy person, I will join you on your journey.

A)ask what she wants to do
B)go out hunting
C)sleep

Blackwing:

you continue flying and spot a flock of pigeons

A)go at them
B)ignore them
C)go find a place to rest

Furball:

you find the tracks of a small herd of deer

A)follow them
B)continue to search
C)give up and go find a camp

 

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 2:44pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,555 posts

Name:Storm
Animal/Insect:Wolf
Starting Location:Snowy forest
Gender:F
Personality:Storm is shy but playful and loyal to her friends. She is willing to speak her mind and is quick to anger. If you hurt her it is normally easy for her to forgive you but it all depends on how deep the wound is.
Group Storm:
Jayden: Large Bald Eagle

I ask Jayden what she wants to do.

 

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:14pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

Storm:

she says she wants to hunt

A)find one big prey
B)two little prey
C)just disobay and go do something else

 

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:15pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,752 posts

Knight

Name: Furball
Animal/Insect: Tiger
Starting Location: Mountains
Gender: Male
Personality: Playfull but vicious.
Group Furball:
   marlo:snow leapord cub

I choose A.

 

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:18pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

Furball:

you follow the deer and find the small group at a ledge near a cliff

A) attack them from behind
B) attack from the cliff
C)just charge at them randomly

 

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,752 posts

Knight

Name: Furball
Animal/Insect: Tiger
Starting Location: Mountains
Gender: Male
Personality: Playfull but vicious.
Group Furball:
   marlo:snow leapord cub

A.

 

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 5:25pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

Furball:

you sneak up on the group and take down one calf.

A)eat the calf their
B)find a shelter then eat
C)just leave it and find something else

 
Reply to King Of The Jungle (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!