ForumsNewcomers ForumI'm back!

9 1827
scardragon99
scardragon99
571 posts

I left armor games quite a while back now, to try different webites such as Kongregate. All of these websites don't touch anywhere near to the epicness of armor games! The games are much better and the community is more friendly at armor games. Nobody probably remembers me since i haven't been on for ages but i know it's great to be back

• 9 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,208 posts

Hell-O and welcome back to AG.
Yeah, i dont remember you, but thats nothing really woundrous^^

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

Hey there old new guy I don't remember! Welcome back, I suppose there's no point in telling you about AG's epicosotty since you've been here before.

Welcome back nonetheless!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,223 posts

Welcome back and since you like AG more than kong, here's some poisoned, I mean delicious waffles.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
493 posts

I am also an old user that just started playing again. Some words of advice: watch out for robots from the 20th century.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,309 posts

Always nice to see former active users return to activeness! Welcome back scardragon99! Hope you like the new features implemented recently! Quests time!! =)

And don't mind R2... he thinks he can make waffles, but they taste like sawdust, probably for this being the main ingredient to his secret recipe.

megacooper
megacooper
195 posts

Welcome... sorry, I need to get more HappyNuggets for R2

TheFlash6
TheFlash6
84 posts

wow i just posted a very simular thing welcome back to AG.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,143 posts

Welcome back..as I can see, you are familiar with the community already. So you know what that means?

Yep! Go get involved!

*holds poptart gun* now

winmaster1
winmaster1
648 posts

Welcome, please ignore R2's jokes, take them, but never taste them.

Help is when you give up your profile.

Showing 1-9 of 9