Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

(Answered) How did this get a merit?

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:35am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

So I didn't want to actual make a thread for this but I didn't really know where else to put it so here it goes.

I was playing Kingdom Rush for the new quests and I was scrolling through the comments, to see what people had to say about the quests and such, when I saw this:

http://tinypic.com/r/2v0lq4z/6

That seems to be a merited comment.. Wut? I even check on his profile and it has 1 merit on it. I also checked to see if there were any other immediate ones like that in the comment area, I searched about 4 pages and nothing.

This must be a mistake. It has to be. o.o

User: dav123

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:36am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

My bad here it is..

http://i49.tinypic.com/2v0lq4z.jpg

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 3:07am

Lee_Blade

Lee_Blade

86 posts

Why some comments are bold?

Bold means highlighted.Not the other meaning.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 3:16am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

On a user's profile, if a comment is in bold it means it's been awarded a merit.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 3:38am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

On a user's profile, if a comment is in bold it means it's been awarded a merit.

Anywhere except the forums really. And that one was on the comments of Kingdom Rush.

Bold means highlighted.Not the other meaning.

What? No it doesn't, it only means highlighted in the forums not in comments. In comments you cannot bold your post.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 3:44am

Lee_Blade

Lee_Blade

86 posts

What? No it doesn't, it only means highlighted in the forums not in comments. In comments you cannot bold your post.

Did you saw what GhostOfHorror just said?
He said On a user's profile, if a comment is in bold it means it's been awarded a merit. That is what the answer I want to hear.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 3:46am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

He said On a user's profile, if a comment is in bold it means it's been awarded a merit. That is what the answer I want to hear.

Except it wasn't on a user's profile and you didn't specify where. So yeah.. But whatever.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 4:28am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Why? I see nothing wrong with the comment. It's just so in depth, yet so simple, and tht grammar...it's...it's...it's beautiful :'(

And it makes me wonder what was going trough the guys head when he decided to merit that. I mean, mistakes like that don't just happen. Somebody's trolling.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 4:32am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Somebody's trolling.

I think so too.. Whoever did this. I will look for you... I will find you... And I will kill you.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 12:04pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,843 posts

Or maybe not. I found another one on this game. So short, but so meaningful at the same time...

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/What_zps2a21f8ee.jpg