ForumsSupport Forum(Answered) How did this get a merit?

12 3203
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

So I didn't want to actual make a thread for this but I didn't really know where else to put it so here it goes.

I was playing Kingdom Rush for the new quests and I was scrolling through the comments, to see what people had to say about the quests and such, when I saw this:

http://tinypic.com/r/2v0lq4z/6

That seems to be a merited comment.. Wut? I even check on his profile and it has 1 merit on it. I also checked to see if there were any other immediate ones like that in the comment area, I searched about 4 pages and nothing.

This must be a mistake. It has to be. o.o

User: dav123

• 12 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

My bad here it is..

http://i49.tinypic.com/2v0lq4z.jpg

Lee_Blade
Lee_Blade
97 posts
Peasant

Why some comments are bold?

Bold means highlighted.Not the other meaning.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

On a user's profile, if a comment is in bold it means it's been awarded a merit.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

On a user's profile, if a comment is in bold it means it's been awarded a merit.

Anywhere except the forums really. And that one was on the comments of Kingdom Rush.

Bold means highlighted.Not the other meaning.

What? No it doesn't, it only means highlighted in the forums not in comments. In comments you cannot bold your post.
Lee_Blade
Lee_Blade
97 posts
Peasant

What? No it doesn't, it only means highlighted in the forums not in comments. In comments you cannot bold your post.

Did you saw what GhostOfHorror just said?
He said On a user's profile, if a comment is in bold it means it's been awarded a merit. That is what the answer I want to hear.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

He said On a user's profile, if a comment is in bold it means it's been awarded a merit. That is what the answer I want to hear.

Except it wasn't on a user's profile and you didn't specify where. So yeah.. But whatever.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Somebody's trolling.

I think so too.. Whoever did this. I will look for you... I will find you... And I will kill you.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

This must be a mistake. It has to be. o.o

Or maybe not. I found another one on this game. So short, but so meaningful at the same time...

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/What_zps2a21f8ee.jpg
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

There is no perfect system with Merits. They are given by admins/mods, there is no formula to earn one. You just be a good citizen, and they come your way.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Interesting.. those definitely do not warrant merits and we do not want them as examples, either. I'll check it out.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

To clarify my previous thought, those merits could have been given for contests or for forum posts. They are an exception to the rule, obviously.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

To clarify my previous thought, those merits could have been given for contests or for forum posts. They are an exception to the rule, obviously.

Well I highly doubt that the 2 people already mentioned have won any contests or have been given a merit on forum post.
Showing 1-12 of 12