Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Quests are not working for me! :(

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:08pm

xPainKiller

xPainKiller

14 posts

Like in give up , i have to complete everything another time? Or reset upgrade completed 2 to get all another time? D:

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:13pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

It depends on the developers and how they implemented the quests. Some you may have to do over, others will know you've done them. I feel your pain on Give Up, just played it through last night.

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:26pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,345 posts

I decided to refresh my gaming experience for Kingdom Rush and at the same time, try to add some quests to my list for this game. Turns out those I already achieved were actually given to me when I played through the first level again!

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 8:53am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,795 posts

I has prolems with one quest, i solved it, but the badge wont given (superstar af kingdom rush), but after i solved another quest (which i havent solved before the quest-system released) i get the missing badge too.
So maybe ill help to solve a quest you havent yet.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 5:29pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,345 posts

Sometimes it can help to play a level of a certain game and when finishing it, the game recognizes your account and updates the quests. This has happened to me for Kingdom Rush. I already achieved 3 quests while playing it in the past and they were rewarded to me after playing the first level again to get back into the feel of things.

Reply to Quests are not working for me! :(

You must be logged in to post a reply!