ForumsNews and Feedbackthe armatars in the new system

7 3838
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

what will happen to the armatars we all know and love when this new system go into effect? will we be able to change the armatar based on our quest amount, or will they all become available to us?

-Blade

• 7 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

We'll be transitioning most Armatars over so that everybody will be able to use them. Super high level Armatars may be exclusive to legacy members for now. - Ferret

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, what Ghost said.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Ghost you're now forever a gold king, and I a wood King, well at least only a few 57 of us have access to the 10,000AP armatars.

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

I don't get it.. I'm sorry but can someone enlighten me on what "legacy" exactly means? :/

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I don't get it.. I'm sorry but can someone enlighten me on what "legacy" exactly means? :/

In this context, high AP armatars will become unavailable except to those that unlocked them in AG2.

well at least only a few 57 of us have access to the 10,000AP armatars.

It's actually more because anyone with the Gold Prince rank will also have access to the 10000 AP armatars.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

"Legacy" are the features of AG2 that are rewarded in AG3, when it is removed. For instance, those achievements you've gained from your ranks are your Legacy achievements, because those are no longer available to newcomers.

It's actually more because anyone with the Gold Prince rank will also have access to the 10000 AP armatars.

Last time I checked, it was seriously the top 100 people who had 10,000AP. The administrators couldn't have picked a better time to introduce achievements.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard
Showing 1-7 of 7