ForumsSupport ForumDino Storm won't load

6 4300
zachfr
zachfr
4 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone
It's been 3-4 day that Dino Storm doesn't load on my computer. It doesn't even show the title screen, nothing at all. Is this happening to someone else ? Does somebody have a solution to make it word ? I cleared my Java cache, didn't do anything.
I know other people that are playing this game on another site named Bigpoint and they have the same problem.
Thanks

• 6 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Is it yelling something about the current Java build being unstable (or whatever it says), or do you just get a blank page?

zachfr
zachfr
4 posts
Nomad

No, i got no warning, just this blank page : http://tinypic.com/r/zmehs0/6

zachfr
zachfr
4 posts
Nomad

Ok now it seems to work for some players according to the comments on the game. But on my computer the game still doesnt load and i get this error :

ClassNotFoundException
com.splitscreen.launcher.LauncherAppletJNLP
with 3 options : Details / Ignore / Reload

And whatever i do, it still doesnt load. I tried to uninstall/reinstall Java, change the browser (Chrome, Firefox and then, i'm still ashamed, IE), ...
I guess the problem is that the current Java build is unstable as you said. Got a solution?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Did you make sure you have the latest Java version and all the plugins for it too? =/

zachfr
zachfr
4 posts
Nomad

On my computer i have the Java 7 update 11
And i check the plugin on chrome (aboutlugins) : Plug-in Java 10.11.2.21

I think these are the latest ones

Phinx101
Phinx101
1 posts
Nomad

It's happening to mind too,but it say's "run this time,or,Update plug_in"and I choose run this time.Then it say's"close game ...,"I really need help with this.Can any one help?
[

Showing 1-6 of 6