ForumsSupport ForumIn-game screen quests not working

11 1799
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

When I go to a game... (the quests that it has are below right?)
Well when I rollover the plaque nothing happens... Forcing me to go back and check in the quests screen. Is this something that is meant to be? Or just a glitch?

• 11 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It is a glitch so to speak... the allignment of the quests aren't quite set yet, so you might have to hover over them a few times to see the data show up, ok? Also... I assume this was for every game having quests, right? Or was it for a single game in particular? =)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hovering over it many times doesn't work... :P And yes it is on every game currently.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Which browser are you using? Try switching to FF or Chrome and see if it persists, ok? =)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Okay I'll try chrome... I was currently using IE...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sometimes you need to clear your cache in rare cases. Let us know if it's fixed.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Okay... Cleared my cache. That didn't do anything.
But on chrome hovering over the quest shows it's description. Looks like it is just a problem with IE :P

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hmm... Looks like Hikakin was having the same problems as me. But chrome does work ^^

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Somehow this problem surfaces when using FireFox or Explorer, but Chrome works fine. Strange... and they don't show at all, not even after a while trying? =)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Nope... Tried for three days now, all at different times (AG lags at night)
But it's not in my way that much... Considering I only really play Bad Eggs now ^^

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Wait untill they come up with quests for that game... =P

Anyway, this doesn't pinpoint the problem... can you tell me if the problem persists with Chrome as well?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

What do you mean? I said that on Chrome there is no problem :P I'm currently using IE,

Showing 1-11 of 11