ForumsNews and FeedbackA Piece Of Constructive Criticism On The New Quests

3 3121
HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

I have been on Armor Games for over a year now ( I have been a member for over a year, but I used it to play games on AG in computer class when I was in 4th-8th grade grade or 2007-2011). I have seen a couple of changes on AG over the years that aren't the best thing ever, but I adapted to them. Now, I have three points to make: one about people, one about spammers, and one about the change from Armor Points to quests.

People, or in this case the users of AG, are restless, they need competition; and Armor Points was one good way to give them that. The users each had a rank out of all the others, and a title given to them according to how many Armor Points they had such as: Wood Serf, the lowest, and Gold King (Queen), the highest. I can imagine that some of the users only stayed on the sight to increase their ranking and to become one of the best, some of them probably didn't even play the games and are too lazy to do quests and get no rank out of it which brings us to the spammers.

The Spammers were people who would just click on a random game and post random pointless comments on the game just to get AP. I doubt they even payed attention to the ratings they gave. But, now that AP is gone, there is no point in spamming the comment boxes anymore, and most of them will probably leave the site...

Finally, the Quests... As of now, there are 94 Quests, most of which could be completed within a day, if one was skilled enough to do so. However, there are only Quests for a few games, and a lot of us have probably already completed most of the Quests, but now have to redo them. I think that leaving AP for the 94 Quests was a mistake, which can be fixed. I have a couple suggestions. AG could combine AP and Quests, and instead of commenting and rating for AP, Easy Quests would be worth 2, Medium Quests would be worth 5, and Hard Quests would be worth 10. AG would need to make more Quests, and come up with a new system for keeping track of Quests, because completing 94 quests would leave a very long scroll down a profile, and if you added more quests it would be annoying to have to scroll all the way down a profile with hundreds of quests on it. So, AG could bring back the box that had the AP count and title in it, and everything would be great, for us users anyway.

This is just the opinion of an open minded 16 year old, who wanted to be recognized by one of the companies that he admires. I have always wanted to be one of those people who knows the important guys and gals, who do all the work for people to enjoy. Please take my idea into consideration, I spent all morning writing this and I know my writing isn't very good ( I have a D in English and I've missed all this week of school because I have the flu, and next week is the end of the semester ).

• 3 Replies
ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

I agree with this. Some of the games I have to do quests for, I don't even like. I guess if it was personalised so that they were only quests on your favourite games, then I wouldn't mind. I really like playing games on AG, so a bit of consideration would be nice, thanks

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

Thanks for reading it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We hear and agree with most of your points. But you should really post in our Quest thread here. Have to lock it!

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10773543/official-quest-feedback-thread

Showing 1-3 of 3