Forums

ForumsQuests

Sushi Cat 2: The Great Purrade Quests

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 12:39pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

I've completed the game and got all the gold sushi and outfits and everything but I still don't have the "Balloons make funny noises" and "Cotton candy is delicious" quests.. 

If you played those areas before the quests came out, then all you need to do is play the last one in each area again.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 7:04pm

brendankim783

brendankim783

1 post

Got so angrly fustrated on level 19 golden sushi but wiht luck i managed to get all queasts done and beat the game

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 12:17pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

i must have been lucky i guess.
got all golden except 4 after just doing the story-line. (2 try's for last level)
and then got the other 4 after 1 try eatch map. xD

20mins or so and done. ^^

Posted May 29, '13 at 9:37am

darkvision1

darkvision1

7 posts

yeah i only had to replay two levels, the one with the moving diamonds took me 4 trys to find the right spot/timing to get the correct bounce to the middle sushi it can be done from either side when the triangle piece is moving up, hit near its edge, you will bounce for the middle sushi no problem.

for the final level just drop a cat in each lane, start with the right, if you miss the golden sushi restart, after that the only other "chance" sushi is the leftmost lane for it you will hit the right most of the two twirling stars just on the edge to give you the proper bounce angle to get that golden sushi. use the nyan cat on the bottom most row of sushi you can see(it has 5 sushi in it) , while you CAN use the nyan to get the sushi in the gold star as someone above suggested it leaves more to chance on passing the level if you dont get your bounces exactly right.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 1:18am

justin305865

justin305865

1 post

Easy. Only a couple I needed to redo for to the golden sushi

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 3:32pm

myfredo

myfredo

1 post

[b]I've got to the last part but i have no quests and i have an a login:(

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 3:55pm

Lady_Sabine

Lady_Sabine

1 post

Finished all the quests in less than half an hour.
It was easy, but fun- would have been better with more power ups and perhaps a bit of randomizing, but this way does make the strategy nice and easy.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 4:52pm

zizo90

zizo90

175 posts

Took 1 Hour to Compelete All the Quests! :) I loved the game !

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 7:24pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I got all the quests and completed the game in about 30-40 minutes. With only a couple of redos. Getting all the golden sushi is easy. =)

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 1:44pm

QwertMen123

QwertMen123

1 post

I finished in about half an hour and got 100%. the last level was a little hard so I get why people are complaining.

Reply to Sushi Cat 2: The Great Purrade Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!