ForumsGamesPokemon X and Y

23 8828
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

You saw the title. Nintendo has committed the inevitable act of creating Generation 6 of Pokemon...or at least they've started working on it and are going to be releasing it relatively soon. For those of you that haven't seen the news this Nintendo Direct video explains what's going on, along with a nice history of the previous games of the past for the first like 8 minutes.

So, what do you guys think? Does the new game look like it'll be a good new take on the games? Does it look too much like the old ones? Does it look not enough like the old ones? What are your opinions on generation 6 in general?

Personally, I like the 3D aspect of it, along with the improved graphics of the 3DS. It looks to me like they started designing some the characters around the newer graphics rather than creating the Pokemon and other features and later putting them into the game and creating the Black and White fiasco of (in my opinion) over-pixelization for how new the game is. I also like the X version legendary. Looks nice and normal-shaped, with a touch of the Pokemon fantasy style that Pokemon fans have grown to be unable to tear away from despite ice cream becoming Pokemon.

Anyway, enough of me ranting about where Pokemon has gone in the past, like I said before, what do you guys think?

• 23 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 23