Forums

ForumsQuests

Epic Combo Redux Quests

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:25pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,962 posts

This is how to get 100 freaking million,fill your screen with buzzsaws groundsaws,lasers,machine guns,stompers,and etc.

I don't know how that set-up will run on a fast computer, but I'm pretty sure stompers don't make the combo go up and faster after a certain point. (I did some calculations).

Also, "One Hundred Freakin Million" showed up on my quest pages. Yay! and thanks!

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 11:13pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

319 posts

Honestly, I don't understand this game at all. How am I suppose to get combo's when the hammer swings like every 5 or more seconds. I don't get it. I don't get it. And there isn't any help for the game.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:10am

brandrew98311

brandrew98311

10 posts

each second in game time is about 10 seconds of real time at this point. the lag is not getting any better.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 2:39am

brandrew98311

brandrew98311

10 posts

It seems to have gotten a bit better. but barely. only now am i up to 30 mil.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 4:27am

Wanterwolf

Wanterwolf

1 post

;; 8hours?

now 2hr 17mins -> over 51,000,000...

anyway realy long time this quest...

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 8:56am

BioVass

BioVass

9 posts

YEEAAH! I done it! Quest "Twenty For One". Patience and machine gun $-)

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 1:18pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

Honestly, I don't understand this game at all. How am I suppose to get combo's when the hammer swings like every 5 or more seconds. I don't get it. I don't get it. And there isn't any help for the game.

How the game works is like this.

-You swing your hammer. Depending on the hammer level, the turtles near you fly into the air.
-You can no longer swing your hammer once a combo is started.
-Combos add up every time the turtles hit the wall or are hit by something you bought.
-Once the combo is over, you can swing your hammer again (think of the hammer as a start button).

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 1:22pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

finally got 100 mil took 10 hours...
now 2hr 17mins -> over 51,000,000...
anyway realy long time this quest...

I did some calculations. At the current rate my counter is going up, it will take 6 1/2 hours to get 100,000,000. I'm getting 255k per minute (mostly due to lag) so yeah.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 7:13pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

319 posts

How the game works is like this.

-You swing your hammer. Depending on the hammer level, the turtles near you fly into the air.
-You can no longer swing your hammer once a combo is started.
-Combos add up every time the turtles hit the wall or are hit by something you bought.
-Once the combo is over, you can swing your hammer again (think of the hammer as a start button)

Ooohhhhhhhh!

I gotcha! Thanks so much. I'm so used to button mashing it never even occurred to me. Man. I feel totally dumb.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 1:24pm

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

e.e I left the game open for over 24 hours. I only have a combo for 78 mill.

This is taking too long.

Reply to Epic Combo Redux Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!