Forums

ForumsQuests

Epic Combo Redux Quests

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 2:03pm

gdywataka

gdywataka

84 posts

100 milions achievement is long...very long...
prepare for idle

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:00pm

NOFMAF

NOFMAF

59 posts

help me with  100 Turtle Rush please

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:34pm

piratebunny

piratebunny

2 posts

Welp, it took 2 hours and 40 minutes in game (about 6 and a half in real time), but I finally got the 100,000,000 achievement. Now I can get back to actually playing games...

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:46pm

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

over 24 hours, only a 88 mill combo >.>

So glad I don't need my laptop.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 3:58pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

help me with  100 Turtle Rush please

Basically, what you do is hit the turtles, then cancel the combo immediately, and do that until you get 500. Then you upgrade flow, and do it until you get 500 again, upgrade flow again, then save for things to get a 100 combo with (I used a proxy mine/buzzsaw/laser).

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 5:52pm

NOFMAF

NOFMAF

59 posts

Basically, what you do is hit the turtles, then cancel the combo immediately, and do that until you get 500. Then you upgrade flow, and do it until you get 500 again, upgrade flow again, then save for things to get a 100 combo with (I used a proxy mine/buzzsaw/laser).

Thanks mate!

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 8:35pm

Unkownblood10

Unkownblood10

1 post

god im only at 1 hour and i have 1,622,543 takes forever good thing i have a good computer

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 9:56pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

I found that the best method for epic combo is just to only use springs and buzz saws, because the lazers only slow the shells and the buzzsaws and springs do not slow the speed of the flying shells, making for a faster combo buildup. Also when you see you got an unlimited combo, but it's really slow, I suggest you just end it and try to make another one with more flow from the valves.

Basicly I found that sticking to the original items from epic combo works fine and in some cases better.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 11:40pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Heh, is there any way to finish the 100,000,000 point quest within 2 hours?

... Didn't think so.

I found that the best method for epic combo is just to only use springs and buzz saws, because the lazers only slow the shells and the buzzsaws and springs do not slow the speed of the flying shells, making for a faster combo buildup. Also when you see you got an unlimited combo, but it's really slow, I suggest you just end it and try to make another one with more flow from the valves.

Okay, cool. I'll have to try that. Proxy and touch mines can be useful too, I think?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 6:59am

Gamernaut

Gamernaut

1 post

100mil made me keep my computer on all night, nearly hit 200mil.. But ended the combo. I GOT PROOF! It says i got the quest on the game but not on my profile. If you want proof ask me ;D!

Reply to Epic Combo Redux Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!