Forums

ForumsQuests

Epic Combo Redux Quests

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 2:40pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,473 posts

Knight

can someone show me how to do the 100 turtle rush?

I got it by using two ground saws, one bumper, one laser, and one mine. The ground saws were set at a distance from each other (basically each side of the room), the bumper set low as possible and in the middle, the laser in the middle of the ceiling, and the mine near where the turtles come out. Only took one try that way.

What you want to be able to buy those is hammer the turtles, then after a few seconds stop the combo. Repeat several times until you have enough money for an upgrade, buy it, repeat.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 3:09pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,473 posts

Knight

Post didn't show up, here goes another try...

Set up:
http://i.imgur.com/BBgPHDa.png

Got to the 100 mark at around 2:10, but the turtle didn't hit the mine early on. You have to get them to hit it so that more turtles are flying around increasing the combo. With some luck you should get 100 at around 1:40.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:04pm

hnorgist

hnorgist

28 posts

"One Hundred Freaking Million"
NEVER EVER DO CPU DEPENDENT QUEST. I just wont be able to do it at my laptop (20-30hrs).

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 11:08am

dwarfmongoose

dwarfmongoose

3 posts

All you need for this game other than this game is another game

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 12:56pm

zebra5

zebra5

26 posts

See if you can get it to keep going back and forth in a small space cause then you will be able to get 100 million easily and you maybe able to get 100 in under 2 mins!

Tip

But lots of ground saws across the floor but no to far from the edge about this would do -----------. So then it would be easy because the tortoises won't be able to touch the floor!

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 9:37am

Lulzshock

Lulzshock

19 posts

The easiest way to get Twenty for One is with a Machine gun. It takes patience to get that much money with out any upgrades but as soon as you do the machine gun will get 20 for you incredibly easily.

For 100Million just buy a bunch of machine guns and make at least one row of bumpers going through the bottom of the possible area. The more you do the better. You will have to let it run for a while though, let mine go overnight and woke up with a 307 Million combo.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 9:53am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

I am at 44mil. now, but I have lost internet connection for couple of minutes...
I hope it still countes....

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 9:56am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Its really stupid
AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 6000+
2gb ram

And it takes 10 hours for 50mil.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 8:34am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

..... With mine wireless connection its impossible to complete that quest :)
I Quit !

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 12:30pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

I think I've given up on the One hundred freaking million quest. I've tried a few times, but I only get around 30 millions after 8 hours. Granted, I don't have the best computer...
Well, we'll see. Maybe I'll give it another try.

Reply to Epic Combo Redux Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!