Forums

ForumsQuests

Treadmillasaurus Rex Quests

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 8:43pm

Vongoethe

Vongoethe

27 posts

This is the only game for which I may never try to achieve the quests. It's appropriately named (thanks John). I'm almost done with all of the other current quests, so it'd be nice if more came out so I don't end up grinding Saurus. I'll do it! I'll ... :sigh:

Please don't make me.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 5:25am

TheCamaro

TheCamaro

9 posts

I just got all the quests for it. someone give fantasy4life a merit. The advice was really helpful.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 3:55pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,099 posts

I'm going to have to wait a few days before I try again...I was on 10,000 calories and the treadmill and wind speed was so high that I respawned IN THE LASER on the left and then literally couldn't get out of it, so as soon as the respawn safety wore off I died again.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:24pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

http://imgur.com/J1qr6LZ

John built this game to f me over.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

You just figured that out? You need to pay attention.

*still trying to get a quest*

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 5:58pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,564 posts

A bit of advice for everyone having trouble with the 50k calorie quest.

Hold down the jump button when the treadmill isn't moving in a way you like. From that point, all you have to do is watch the spikes and time it so you land in front/behind them and not on them, and the wind speed. Only try for running on the treadmill when the wind helps balance you out, or if it's not pushing you one way or another too fast.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 7:20pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

Lol, sorry about messing up the pic link here ya go.

http://i.imgur.com/z2Wy8IE.jpg

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 9:04pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Hold down the jump button when the treadmill isn't moving in a way you like. From that point, all you have to do is watch the spikes and time it so you land in front/behind them and not on them, and the wind speed. Only try for running on the treadmill when the wind helps balance you out, or if it's not pushing you one way or another too fast.

Does not jumping get you more points?

I always jumped and tried to run as much into the treadmill as I could... I assumed that was the way to get the most points, since I got points for jumping and direction... Well, I got the 50k alright, after a few tries.

The only trouble with that strategy is when the spikeballs speed up, in which case you have to stop for a moment until the spikeball is at a good place to jump over - as long as you don't die in the process.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 9:06pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I am so bad at this game, I barely get around 25k. No idea how I'm gonna get 50k.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 9:23pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

When I first tried this game I couldn't get past 10 000. The next day I played it again and before I knew it I was a 30 000. In the end, I got 55 000 and 3 quests in one run. I still need to get the "Ten Spins, None of the Calories" quest. That one is probably the hardest.

Reply to Treadmillasaurus Rex Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!