Forums

ForumsQuests

Treadmillasaurus Rex Quests

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 9:47pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Got 40k twice in a row then it started going downhill. When I got those 40k runs it didn't seem like it took any longer than five minutes, but after that it felt like it was taking 10+ minutes just to get above 20k. Kept getting a lot of useless stuff from the wheel.

Also, I dislike how the wheel doesn't give you extra lives. It'd make playing way less frustrating.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 3:12am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

This game, must've took 30+ tries to get 50k, but I achieved it earlier today. Once I got it, I realised that I didn't get it earlier because I was moving around too much. I'd have ideal positions where jumping I wouldn't get hit by the spikes, but I kept moving because of nervousness. During my winning run I decided not to move from spots where I'd live for extended amounts of time and got 50k. Think I had two lives left by the time I got it too.

There were plenty of times where I thought I was gonna die by the spikes, the t-rex would be so close to them, but I only died once before reaching 50k and it was because of a laser.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:23pm

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

I wonder if anyone has actually gotten the "Win The Game" Slot on the wheel.

Over the course of atleast 30 games I've never seen it hit that spot once.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:27pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I think that's there just for show. I've played several games where I've gotten 50+ spins and that never came up.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 1:01am

Ferret

Ferret

6,040 posts

Administrator

I'm as bad as everybody else, got like 30k+ a few times.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 1:22pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

Oh, this game is so frustrating :(

I'm only able to get to 40k+. I'm not giving up, though. However, I don't know why if I die I tend to respawn over a spikeball or close to a laser and I don't have time to react. And I die... again. It would be great if the wheel gave you extra lives.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 1:59pm

megacooper

megacooper

171 posts

I havent even got 10k... I'm absolute (insert negative word here)

Randomness is the way forward :D

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 4:12am

Daciana

Daciana

13 posts

This game is indeed frustrating.
The first time I played it, I could easily reach 80-90k. Now, I can't even reach 30k+...

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:43am

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

After reviewing a thread off of another site, Jmtb02 stated that the "Win the Game" slot is impossible to land on.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 11:35am

Yahel007

Yahel007

398 posts

I don't know why u say 50k is hard...
Played it once only and got 71k , could do more but I lost 1st life at 5k :)

Lol and I am 1st on stats... so easy really

Reply to Treadmillasaurus Rex Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!