Forums

ForumsQuests

Upgrade Complete 2 Quests

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:50am

ytake

ytake

5 posts

I. I completed all quest except "Full of Premium Wool". How can reset data? Thank

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 11:21am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,131 posts

As far as I know, there isn't a restart button. You have to delete the save file stored in your computer in order to start a new game. The file should be in the #Shared Objects folder and its extension is .sol.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 3:03pm

Carapeto

Carapeto

1 post

I don't have an issue with freezing, but I can't get the "full of premium wool" quest because the button doesn't work.

Fix please.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 4:57pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

The point is to buy the upgrade buttons as fast as possible. But you can buy other stuff too that help achieveing the buttons faster. I did it that way and got it before the bugs started coming.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 1:16am

TheTerrorOfDeath

TheTerrorOfDeath

3 posts

Guys! Another "solution" for the "Full of Premium Wool" quest, instead of deleting your save files, or using another computer, you can just use another browser, first time I played this game I used Google chrome, then I tried with Opera and it worked, now I'm watching the "video" and it's funny as hell xD Hope to have helped

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 4:00pm

FateIsEscaped

FateIsEscaped

19 posts

I figured out what's wrong with the game when the game locks up.

It's the background music, level 2. Level 2 is buggy. Either be at 0, 1, or 3 stars.

2 stars causes the game to freeze when starting a wave.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 11:25am

froggyfrog100

froggyfrog100

1 post

All buttons don't work but the "more games" button

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:00pm

liimanappi

liimanappi

1 post

I bought every single upgrade but I didn't get the Upgrades Complete -quest. What to do?

Posted May 20, '13 at 6:26pm

dooley

dooley

2 posts

What do you have to do to get Full of premium wool?

Posted May 25, '13 at 6:31am

phoenixzed

phoenixzed

15 posts

well though guy achievement was really weird...

Reply to Upgrade Complete 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!